What's new

OZARK: on Netflix

Pmedic920

The ‘Stache
Member Number
Loc
On the lake, Livingston Tx.
I’m not big on TV but I do watch some especially while on duty waiting for SHTF moments.

I got into Ozark, and recently finished it up.

im hooked, waiting on and hoping for a 4th season.

anyone else enjoyed this series?
any suggestions for another that was good?

edit: out of respect for those currently watching, please no spoilers

Last edited:
yep, you have to stick with it and stick through the slow episodes. as a whole it is entertaining

yep, you have to stick with it and stick through the slow episodes. as a whole it is entertaining

Slow episodes?

I felt like it was too much shit in every episode, like the whole series.

I felt it was just past watchable, too many unrealistic scenes and basically no likeable characters. We did end up watching all 3 seasons though :laughing:

Slow episodes?

I felt it was just past watchable, too many unrealistic scenes and basically no likeable characters. We did end up watching all 3 seasons though :laughing:

Did you watch “BreakingBad”?
if so, what was your opinion?

although very different, Ozark reminded me of BB

Did you watch “BreakingBad”?
if so, what was your opinion?

although very different, Ozark reminded me of BB

Ya, I liked it, it was well done, I lost interest towards the end after Walt tried to poison the kid.

Ozark has a great plot, I just think the details are poorly done.

Slow episodes?

In seson 1 you had a whole flash back episode tbat i guess was necessary, but it was slow. There are others but thay comes Imediately to mind.

I think it's a lot like Breaking Bad, but the only thing I see when the daughter is on the screen is the girl from How to Train Your Dragon.

iu

Slow episodes?

I liked Ruthie’s character. :flipoff2:The way season three ended I’d be shocked if there wasn’t a fourth, especially being one of Netflix’s most popular series.

I like it sometimes, other times I don’t care to keep watching. I’m not hooked but I’ll put it on again probably

I think it's a lot like Breaking Bad, but the only thing I see when the daughter is on the screen is the girl from How to Train Your Dragon.

iu

She seems to be a decent actress but I also feel like she is “out of place” a bit.
the girls looks for some odd reason are distracting.
cant put my finger on why but she just doesn’t seem to fit visually

Flyover people bad!

Fuck Hollywood. Wanted to get into it. It's just another punch-down to the common folk. Basically Jeremy Saulnier in serial form.

I just hope in any future seasons that we don’t have to see that little weaselly fucker bang that old broad.

She seems to be a decent actress but I also feel like she is “out of place” a bit.
the girls looks for some odd reason are distracting.
cant put my finger on why but she just doesn’t seem to fit visually

I told the wife that. She has an odd face.

I don’t hate the series, but not sold on its badassness. I’m really getting tired of Wendy (mostly her voice) and hope she gets bumped by Ruth.

to be honest, I find it funny how people root for the criminals and hope the “good guys” fail at catching them. 🤨

oh and I could do without the fag stuff too. That shit is so 2010 🙄

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of the marriage conflict in s3. Reminds me unpleasantly of Breaking Bad.

The daughter looks out of place like a supermodel at a potluck. I can't find any evidence, but I think she looks feather-Indian. Ignore the skintone and look at her features...

Eta- the FBI suck at their jobs. Surveillance is non-existant. They send texts to avoid a wire...because phones can't be tapped?!?

I'm not a fan of the marriage conflict in s3. Reminds me unpleasantly of Breaking Bad.

The daughter looks out of place like a supermodel at a potluck. I can't find any evidence, but I think she looks feather-Indian. Ignore the skintone and look at her features...

Eta- the FBI suck at their jobs. Surveillance is non-existant. They send texts to avoid a wire...because phones can't be tapped?!?

I won’t disagree that it “technically” flawed but then again very few shows/movies are technically perfect.

I learned a long time ago that I had to overlook that crap if I was ever going to enjoy filmed entertainment.

medical/911 shows drive me nuts.

I really liked “walking dead” but hated all the zombie stuff, I was able to overlook that too.
So easy to get hung up on minor crap but if we do, it’s almost impossible to enjoy anything on tv/movies

same here :laughing: when the zombie stuff came on id go back to surfing the net, gave up on the show 2 seasons ago

Top Back Refresh