What's new

Other build thread sites

WaterH

Member Number
Loc
North Florida
I really like build threads. Not just 4x4s. Do you guys know of some good sites for hot rod or restomod build threads? Please dont bother giving me links to VS sites. I'm done with them. I just took a look at Pirate and they have changed people's posts about Irate. What a bunch of bull. If they want to delete posts, that's one thing, but actually changing posts to say Pirate instead of Irate is complete BS.

want real hotrods? Check out the HAMB. THey are a quirky bunch though, they only like old school traditional hotrod stuff, don't talk about LS motors or anything newer than the 60s... :laughing:

There are some FANTASTIC builds in there though.

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/

Last edited:
I really like build threads. Not just 4x4s. Do you guys know of some good sites for hot rod or restomod build threads? Please dont bother giving me links to VS sites. I'm done with them. I just took a look at Pirate and they have changed people's posts about Irate. What a bunch of bull. If they want to delete posts, that's one thing, but actually changing posts to say Pirate instead of Irate is complete BS.

There are indeed other sites, but they are over moderated and about useless.

I use to go to 4btswaps.com, the HAMB, or Garagejournal, but they are so thin skinned, it makes the most sensitive millennial seem well adjusted and balanced.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh