What's new

OSR Deals

I saw 1000 rounds of 9mm the other day for $355 with free shipping but it was gone before I could post it here.

CMMG AR drop-in .22 LR conversion with 3 mags for $150 at PA.

Geissele Automatics G2S Two Stage AR-15 Trigger .154" at PA for $115.

Not sure how great of a deal this is but it seems alright considering ammo prices right now. BPS 9mm 124g 500 rnds for $185. Using the code BPS10 it ships for $191.50.

Boolets

I just bought one of these, ordered on Thursday got it Monday. Seems like a pretty good deal, right at $200 with tax & shipping for a 800/1000 W inverter generator. Not a lot of power, but small, light weight (maybe 25 lbs with fuel & oil) and more than enough for LED lights, charging phones, and running a CPAP while camping. I was looking for a Lithium battery power station, decided I could pay for a whole lot of gas for the price difference between this thing and a comparable Lithium battery pack.

It's not Honda quiet, but it's also not Honda priced. Quite enough to have a conversation over standing right next to it. Get a 25' extension cord and it's just background noise. Has enough power to start my 10 Amp (1200W) circular saw, overload warning light came on, but it runs. Little thing seems to punch a little above its weight class.

A3BF0759-433A-4BAA-B9D4-F877C240D200.png

Wtf? Since when?

Share all the decent Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals y'all come across.

My brother-in-law asked me last night if I'd seen any good deals, in my mind I hadn't, but mentioned some mediocre stuff, that was a good deal to him. I'm still judging everything's prices by what I remember from "the before times," I guess I need to get over that.

So I guess, just because it ain't a smoking deal to you, doesn't mean it might not be the deal someone else is looking for.

Sig Romeo MSR $75

Palmetto State Armory has their "black friday" sale up. The ar15 stuff has been priced the same since October, or even earlier. I ordered an upper last week they have as part of their sale. The price is the exact same.

APEX's Black Friday page. $99 CETME C kits, $230 CETME L kits, $300 Galil SAR kits, $300 VZ-58 kits. They've been teasing that CETME C & Galil barrels are coming soon on social media for months. Not sure what their definition of "soon" is.

Top Back Refresh