What's new

OSR Deals

P80 AR lower with jig for $75, if you're into that sort of thing.

Especially with the Red Dot and a PMag. Not cheap like a couple years ago, but a good starter for someone. I'm not a fan of carbine gas systems, but most people that are just getting their first AR are probably not going to shoot it enough to notice.

If you're interested in building a semi auto UZI, US Barrel Shrouds has semi auto strikers in stock. These haven't been available for 2+ years.

I wound up having to buy an already modified bolt and striker assembly, which was a heck of a lot more expensive than modifying a FA bolt and buying the striker by itself.

Stag, blem, AR lowers, with new roll mark, $80.

Coupon code P804ME for 30% OFF PF940SC (black) Frames or PF9SS Frames at KM Tactical.

Any of you other weirdos have a mag fed semi-auto Marlin .22, like me? Midway has Pro-Mag, 25 round, magazines on sale. Advertised for 795 but work in 995 and 7000 as well.

CMMG .22 LR drop in conversion for AR-15 with 1x 25 round mag. $147.92 + tax, shipped (flat rate) with code: MEM21

Midway has clearance prices on most of their pistol braces. Some decent deals.

Note they say no returns on them.

Anderson no logo lower receivers $50.

By the time you pay tax and shipping you are better off buying it on Amazon.

They're doing free shipping on orders over $49 again and maybe you want something else from Midway you could use that $50 gift card on.

If you want just cheapest, it's still $199 with free shipping at Academy, has been sense I posted that deal however many pages ago.

They're doing free shipping on orders over $49 again and maybe you want something else from Midway you could use that $50 gift card on.

If you want just cheapest, it's still $199 with free shipping at Academy, has been sense I posted that deal however many pages ago.
Didn’t realize they were doing free shipping again.

Top Back Refresh