What's new

OSR Deals

Are they free in KS or you got a hookup? I've paid the $10 for everything I've ever bought in TN.
Not only are they free, but 10-12 years or so ago we passed a law that if you have a concealed carry license the dealer doesn’t have to do a background check. Just fill out the 4473, show your license and go on your way.

TN doesn't do a Federal background check for CCW, which is why you need to have it done every time.

last one I filled out had a new question in it. Do I live in city limits or not. Thought that was an odd question

TN doesn't do a Federal background check for CCW, which is why you need to have it done every time.
You sure about that? I thought that was what the fingerprint cards I had to give them were for. It's been about 15 years though, so maybe I just don't remember.

Not only are they free, but 10-12 years or so ago we passed a law that if you have a concealed carry license the dealer doesn’t have to do a background check. Just fill out the 4473, show your license and go on your way.
TN should do that for those of us who went to the class, got printed, and got the full on 39-or-so state reciprocal permit. Guess it's not that bad though. $10 for 5 guns, and it took me longer to fill out the 4473 than it did to get approval.

You sure about that? I thought that was what the fingerprint cards I had to give them were for. It's been about 15 years though, so maybe I just don't remember.
1713378391285.png

This is how Nevada is. We can also drink in bars while concealed carrying :usa::usa:

They require background checks to purchase a firearm. Even with a CCW. Law passed under Sisolak, then the wording was changed to remove the part where it said the FBI would do the background check. Same as a private party transfer unless you’re lucky enough to find someone who knows the sheriff doesn’t track people selling firearms privately.

They require background checks to purchase a firearm. Even with a CCW. Law passed under Sisolak, then the wording was changed to remove the part where it said the FBI would do the background check. Same as a private party transfer unless you’re lucky enough to find someone who knows the sheriff doesn’t track people selling firearms privately.
No. Department of Public Safety does the background checks in Nevada. With a CCW you are only paying for the transfer. I just bought 3 AR lowers two months ago. I filled out a 4473 for each lower and out the door I went.

Last edited:
If not reloading does Berdan/Boxer matter?

I've got a hungry Scorpion to feed and I'm cheap :laughing: (but also too lazy to get in to reloading)

If not reloading does Berdan/Boxer matter?

I've got a hungry Scorpion to feed and I'm cheap :laughing: (but also too lazy to get in to reloading)
I don’t think it matters. With this “built back better” economy is reloading 9mm really cheaper these days? I guess possibly if you were casting your own pills.

Freedom Munitions is free shipping on orders over $249 this month

1050 rounds of their 9mm w/ free shipping ends up the same price as that Insurgent ammo

Reman gets you 1150 rounds to get over the $249 mark

I've used both in 9 and 380 without issues.

Last edited:
Except Lohan adds over $50 for shipping, plus a "bulk ammo fee" even tried 2 boxes and it's $100 for shipping :homer:

The other stuff is steel case, but is cheaper after shipping.

They'll learn to check right after they bend that first decapping pin.
A seasoned Brass goblin already checks, still would rather add to the good bucket vs the scrap bucket.

Could always consume an obscene amount of time & $ turning them into jackets.

Top Back Refresh