One thing to remember

Status
Not open for further replies.

scooter2374

walk home clown
Member Number
Loc
Red Bank, NJ
So hauling somebody's rig or a trailer full of junk from point A to point B is fine, but if you turn your hauling activities into a part or full time gig here on ibb, using our members and our forum, you will be expected to pony up and buy a yellow skull. It will be monitored and you will join the band in quick fashion.

So what do we consider commercial hauls?

1 a week? 1 a month? Making money off it?

That is how the other assholes got around not buying commercial status on the other site, no requirements.

Me, I think it's if you charge more than costs + favors, romantic dinners, etc or charge going rates on more than X times.

Me, I think it's if you charge more than costs + favors, romantic dinners, etc or charge going rates on more than X times.

I think that sounds pretty reasonable. It's a pretty tight-knit community and it seems like that scenario is what most members would ask of each other. Perfect example, happening next week, is a member is hauling a vehicle 1,600mi for me and just asked for gas money. Perfect, I'll get his gas money and drinks when he gets here. Also a hoodie for him and the other member that loaned him the trailer. He has a post now saying he's empty on the way back if he can help anybody. This is the way, lol

Pro haulers are fine, it would be nice to have 1-2 the board could get to know ... but they'll need a Yellow Skull.

Lemme ask this.

I work 6 months out of the year (get paid for 12) and travel a lot. I am not looking to make money hauling stuff around but am willing to go here and there meeting new people on my weeks off...14 days on and 14 days off.

I don't want anybody thinkin this is a side hustle and I am makin money on it.

Sure maybe a little here or there but it's mostly favors really.

Lemme ask this.

I work 6 months out of the year (get paid for 12) and travel a lot. I am not looking to make money hauling stuff around but am willing to go here and there meeting new people on my weeks off...14 days on and 14 days off.

I don't want anybody thinkin this is a side hustle and I am makin money on it.

Sure maybe a little here or there but it's mostly favors really.

I'd say you just met the spirit of the rule. It's not a money maker for you and thus no yellow skull needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Back Refresh