Member Number
Loc
Bay Area
Anyone have any interest in these? 2 winches total and prefer not to ship
20221025_180254.jpg
20221025_180236.jpg
20221025_175013.jpg
20221025_175031.jpg

Bay area is pretty vague, downtown SanFranFreakShow or points N,S,E,W ?

No price or at least a OBO generally is thought to mean here and the old place no cost just come get it.

Would love the one with hydraulic motor attached with sprockets!

But 200+- miles from burn down town!

"Ill take them"

Last edited:
I really don't need these but I could pick them up and bring them to the Sacramento area

That would be very helpful..

OP whats your preference in brew ?

Assuming these items can get to the sacto area.

I really don't need these but I could pick them up and bring them to the Sacramento area

I can store ‘em at my house if you’re coming this way any time soon or even to Dirty Jed’s before they go in the scrap pile of somebody commits to getting them soon.

Well we have Sierra Nevada brewery here in chico so can send you a couple of sixers.

Cold is my favorite but colorado cool aid, high life, local brews. I'm not picky when it's free beer.

That would be great.

I can store ‘em at my house if you’re coming this way any time soon or even to Dirty Jed’s before they go in the scrap pile of somebody commits to getting them soon.

If you can get them up here I can put them in my garage till someone grabs them.
Not headed your way anytime soon.
You should probably come up to go play in the snow again. 😁

If you can get them up here I can put them in my garage till someone grabs them.
Not headed your way anytime soon.
You should probably come up to go play in the snow again. 😁
Putting the new cases, transmission and front 9 in for hammers new years. While also rebuilding my new super trailer. I won't have much free time this month.... I'll hold onto them for ya PAE and we'll get it figured out. Maybe I can do run to concow to visit my dad and we'll grab a beer.

Jimbo

Reactions: PAE
Jimbo thanks..

That works, keep me up to date on a time frame and Ill get some fuel for your ride as well, gas or diesel ¿?

Putting the new cases, transmission and front 9 in for hammers new years. While also rebuilding my new super trailer. I won't have much free time this month.... I'll hold onto them for ya PAE and we'll get it figured out. Maybe I can do run to concow to visit my dad and we'll grab a beer.

Jimbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Back Refresh