What's new

Old PBB chitchat

Texas97

Surgical Shotgunner
Member Number
Loc
Texas
Did they nuke it? I haven't logged on since signing up here but I wanted to look for something in an old thread, can't find the forum anywhere. Is it just hidden until you sign in? I don't want to have to sign in again.

And also, it's been 14 days since a post in OSR there. Sad, because there's a ton of great info we're recreating here

You have to be signed in to see it now

You have to log in. All the threads were just bitching about what they did to the forum, and they were showing as the "Trending discussions" as nobody is posting anything else, so they hid it. :lmao:

Yeah I have to log in. Nope. Anyone have the length of time to cook the Mississippi pot roast?

Pot roast, cook it 20 to 30 minutes per pound, throw veggies in about an hour before done.

That explains a lot. I went back to lurk on pbb a time or two and couldn't find gcc. Fuck VS :flipoff2:

I still question why people go back there. I understand if you're moving a build thread, but why would anyone waste their time on that site anymore?

Following build threads, being annoying.

Every time you go there you put more money on VS pocket. Each page view is in effect for $$$ from advertisers who have no clue what they are actually spending money on. If they knew pbb was a ghost town, they woukdnt pay $$

Every time you go there you put more money on VS pocket. Each page view is in effect for $$$ from advertisers who have no clue what they are actually spending money on. If they knew pbb was a ghost town, they woukdnt pay $$

Also trying to delete a quote I accidentally made then deleted in classified section with a phone number in it. Not my number the other guys. When the change over happened it brought the quote back. Now over 100 people viewd his number. :mad3:

Yeah I have to log in. Nope. Anyone have the length of time to cook the Mississippi pot roast? Last few times, 12 hours was too long. Want to cut back to 8

8 hours on low (9 is okay), throw carrots/potatoes in the last 3-4 hours. Crockpots vary, but mine makes it mush anything much over 9hrs.

The PBB is now a circle jerk of JoeW, Larryboy, AGJeff, and a few other NPCs.

And an alarming amount of new accounts commenting on 20 year old threads. It's dead.

[No message]

photo9610.png

I went to PBB for the first time in a long time today. I left with new Allstate insurance, Imas dog food, a Galaxy S20, Centreylink internet, a new Alpha Romeo and Toyota aids from DC. :mad3:

Now I'm broke! Fuckin VS :rainbow:

is the four by four equals sixteen site still crawling all of it?

Look at the post and thread turnover, first page has 7 day thread last updated.

WTF is with all the product reviews from an admin a month ago?
Premium members lounge? were these open before the change?
OLD KOH subforums? huh? :homer:

Billavista tech in a tech forum under miscellaneous?

is the four by four equals sixteen site still crawling all of it?

Look at the post and thread turnover, first page has 7 day thread last updated.

WTF is with all the product reviews from an admin a month ago?
Premium members lounge? were these open before the change?
OLD KOH subforums? huh? :homer:

Billavista tech in a tech forum under miscellaneous?

To answer part of your question they took all the tech/news/whatever stuff that was on the homepage before and put it in random subforums so they would still get Google hits. There is no homepage anymore, they don't want to deal with anything different on any of the forums they manage, they all use the same software with all the same mods and literally they just change the banner pic and the forum name.

To answer part of your question they took all the tech/news/whatever stuff that was on the homepage before and put it in random subforums so they would still get Google hits. There is no homepage anymore, they don't want to deal with anything different on any of the forums they manage, they all use the same software with all the same mods and literally they just change the banner pic and the forum name.

Talk about squeezing all of the blood out of a turnip... :ghost:

The PBB is now a circle jerk of JoeW, Larryboy, AGJeff, and a few other NPCs.

And an alarming amount of new accounts commenting on 20 year old threads. It's dead.

Yea, all with "real" names. It's why I suspected "Jackie Treehorn" at first.

Pot roast, cook it 20 to 30 minutes per pound, throw veggies in about an hour before done.

I like my carrots to be really soft and sweet so I make sure it's 2 hours at least for them. Potatoes you have to be careful with. Celery doesn't seem to care.

I am (was) a member of great lakes 4x4, but they fawked it up too. So myself and others have signed up here. Very sad what they are did to our old forums.

I went over to find the Nikki Haley out thread this morning to remind myself who was sucking John Bolton's cock. It was CDA 455, Exwrench, and CAsnowtoy was saying not much difference in her and boltneck. You fellows still loving him? :lmao:

I went over to find the Nikki Haley out thread this morning to remind myself who was sucking John Bolton's cock. It was CDA 455, Exwrench, and CAsnowtoy was saying not much difference in her and boltneck. You fellows still loving him? :lmao:

No shit! :flipoff2: :laughing:

He wasn't selling a book back then.

And he sure turned coat.

I still like his hawkish ways FROM BACK THEN.

Just like I admire Benedict Arnold BEFORE he turned coat too.

So who didnt get their stickers, I might just mail you these:lmao:

Found by my daughter going through a bin I haven't looked in in ten years. Will also be updating the old wheeling pics thread soon:smokin:

20200618_162006.jpg

Top Back Refresh