What's new

Oklahoma RZR's maybe get hard plates!!!!!

I picked up a set of 15in wheels and Dextro A/T 31x10x15 tires for the rzr. Have 2500 miles over this last summer on the street going back and forth to work and running around town. I constantly get 19 mpg on the trip to work. it saved some miles on my truck and the maintenance is not bad. I have about 3500 miles on the belt with some off road trips on it as well probably getting close to time to change it. belt temps are topped out at 165 cruising at 65 with belt fan on. engine runs at 200 to 210.

Now for the down side it eats tires on the locked up rear and the is loud at cruising speeds below 45 it is very fun over that I put on a helmet to cancel out some of the wind and motor noise to make the trip pleasant.

Over all it is a great experience and I will continue to take it to work on warm days for now winter has set in here.

how many miles total on your RZR? I have about 3k on mine but 90%+ are trail miles. I am gonna put SD plates on mine since we can't get hard plates in MO. I need the street legal side to do a Kokopelli trip later this fall and need it for Sand Hollow to Grand Canyon day trip next year.

I wonder how hard lots of road miles will be on the drivetrain in these.. Extended speed for miles and miles.

Top Back Refresh