What's new

***Oh Say Can You See…A New Combo Deal!

Roark Supply

Yellow Skull
Member Number
Loc
SoCal
It’s been awhile, but in time for the fireworks... we have a new COMBO DEAL!

Priced at $35, this package includes:

25 – Choice Cut 4.5” Cut Off Wheels: Type 1 (flat)

20 – Premier Grind 4.5” x 7/8” Zirconia Flap Discs*: Type 27 or Type 29 / 36, 40, 60, 80 or 120 Grit.

1 – UltraStrip 4.5" x 7/8" Stripping Disc - Purple/Silicon Carbide

*Combo includes 2 boxes of 10 flap discs - use Comments section to specify Grit and Type for each box.

COW_FD_SDCombo-2T.jpg

Use the COMMENTS section to let us know types and grits for the flap discs, i.e. 10- 36 Grit/T27, 10 - 60 Grit/T29.

If you leave this blank, we'll default to 10 - 40 Grit/T29 & 10 - 60 Grit/T29.

070421-2T.jpg

***Roark Supply is a leading provider of abrasives used by fabricators, as well as off-road and custom car enthusiasts.

Hell ya!! After years of not subscribing to your posts and always missing out on the deals, I have finally made an order. Lets see how they compare to the benchmark abrasives I've been buying for years. I'm excited to try the ultrastrip disc.

Hell ya!! After years of not subscribing to your posts and always missing out on the deals, I have finally made an order. Lets see how they compare to the benchmark abrasives I've been buying for years. I'm excited to try the ultrastrip disc.
Thanks for your order! Looks like it should be delivered to you tomorrow.

Heya. Whatcha got for some 4.5" cutoff wheels that can cut into 3/8 steel? Thanks.

Cutting 3/8" steel requires a thicker wheel, at least 3/32". The wheels we can get for your are German made, but would need to be special ordered.

For pricing and more info, give us a call at 888-301-3007.

Top Back Refresh