What's new

Official wheelin’ trip pics thread

Good evening ranch WV
FB_IMG_1682745397162.jpg
20230429_121022.jpg
20230429_181354.jpg
FB_IMG_1683046188743.jpg
FB_IMG_1683046642898.jpg

Back to back two of my favorite parks, GER and Hawk Pride!!
I've never been to GER before, despite the rain most of the weekend I had a awesome time. I don't remember all the trails we ran but i know we hit Cripple creek, Chadillac, Rubicon, Ice cream, Jigsaw, Key hole and were all over the honey hole. I'll be back for sure:smokin:

I've never been to GER before, despite the rain most of the weekend I had a awesome time. I don't remember all the trails we ran but i know we hit Cripple creek, Chadillac, Rubicon, Ice cream, Jigsaw, Key hole and were all over the honey hole. I'll be back for sure:smokin:
It's the weirdest little big park LOL!!

It's the weirdest little big park LOL!!

miles for smiles, and the compactness fo the park are awesome. Out of Rausch, AOAA, Harlan, Windrock, and The Cove. GER is by far my favorite.

miles for smiles, and the compactness fo the park are awesome. Out of Rausch, AOAA, Harlan, Windrock, and The Cove. GER is by far my favorite.
Also I'm pretty close so if you ever want another irate to ride with there hit me up!!

we are headed down over memorial day. I get there once a year, but need to make it more. It's a 5 hr haul for me.
I wish it was 5 hours for me, took 8 to get there from my place only stopping for fuel and a quick stop to hit the head. I'd like to go back in fall maybe.

We're heading to AOAA in June. Gonna take another stab at Mammoth.

I haven't heard much of Mammoth in awhile, I'm certainly not in the know but I'm kind of close to the park. We discussed it briefly this weekend and there wasn't much interest in doing more than the first section in the tree line.

we are headed down over memorial day. I get there once a year, but need to make it more. It's a 5 hr haul for me.
Shit I have family in town and my wife will divorce me if I leave her alone with my parents LOL!!! It's almost 4hrs for me.
I wish it was 5 hours for me, took 8 to get there from my place only stopping for fuel and a quick stop to hit the head. I'd like to go back in fall maybe.
Let me know about the fall!!

I haven't heard much of Mammoth in awhile, I'm certainly not in the know but I'm kind of close to the park. We discussed it briefly this weekend and there wasn't much interest in doing more than the first section in the tree line.
We had a bad start and didn’t get very far. Hopefully better next time.
Mammoth is no joke and I would guess there are not that many groups who will tackle it.

We put in a “make it harder” trail in a local ORV park. Now no one wants to run it because it’s too hard. (It’s not all that hard)

We had a bad start and didn’t get very far. Hopefully better next time.
Mammoth is no joke and I would guess there are not that many groups who will tackle it.

We put in a “make it harder” trail in a local ORV park. Now no one wants to run it because it’s too hard. (It’s not all that hard)

No one is scared of it, there's just wasn't much interest in it among the group I was with.

linky to the tv show?

It airs on cable, but I think someone told me you can watch it on Peacock. I hadn't heard of it before, or watched an episode personally.

Here's a teaser clip I found on a really quick Youtube search.

It airs on cable, but I think someone told me you can watch it on Peacock. I hadn't heard of it before, or watched an episode personally.

Here's a teaser clip I found on a really quick Youtube search.

Sweet!

Watching this tonight after my long list of shit to get done gets done. :laughing:

Fukkin hollieweird:shaking:
Hope they all can keep the shop...
Still could be good.

Oh and
Wavey Gravy wants his look back:flipoff2:

Last edited:
Went to Moab with a group of yota peeps for a few days. Great weather and wheeling.
Came in on Lock Hart road to Hurrah pass, 40 miles
9vg3hdzncftaTf5iz0Zxb0Id=w727-h969-s-no?authuser=0.jpg

The gate with a leaky ARB
USvj-Yu16ZRbiyIugnK1LZ5=w1292-h969-s-no?authuser=0.jpg

Stacking rocks at Top of the world
jp_I27aXrVkY-h-l6iPY0Qk=w1292-h969-s-no?authuser=0.jpg

ExmH-69MhOKppbbwqf3d4ezy=w727-h969-s-no?authuser=0.jpg

Winching broken heep up staircase. Chrysler/jeep electrical fail
NECdp_q0F22255Hc0J-nUBa=w1292-h969-s-no?authuser=0.jpg

AIucGhmF1tAK1bfpNHswTK_=w1920-h865-s-no?authuser=0.jpg

Last edited:
Couple wet snow pics from earlier this year. Nothing too crazy, mostly just playing at street pressure. Night pics were same trip, I sank into the soft ledge on a slightly sloped corner and needed a snatch, then buddy got stuck turning around. Day pics were from a separate trip off to have a fire and hotdogs.
20230312_211450.jpg
20230312_202833.jpg
Screenshot_20230515_184915_Photos.jpg
20230408_183052.jpg
Screenshot_20230515_185002_Photos.jpg

Top Back Refresh