What's new

Official Watches of Chit-Chat Thread!

What?

Member Number
Loc
Hell
What you have, want?

​​​​Any informaton to share.

I went with Garmin Instinct. Basic activities to track speed, elevation, GPS coordinates, distance, etc.

It seems to be somewhat accurate. Makes it easier to know more information of the hiking/location of where about as I venture out.

1590367663200-1800694813.jpg

What you have, want?

​​​​Any informaton to share.

I went with Garmin Instinct. Basic activities to track speed, elevation, GPS coordinates, distance, etc.

It seems to be somewhat accurate. Makes it easier to know more information of the hiking/location of where about as I venture out.

I bought one of those too. I picked mine up last jan and have been loving it. Do yourself a favor and get on amazon and order an ancool instinct replacement band that way the day the band decides to fail you can just replace it.

I suspect our instincts dont exactly make us the cool kids in the watch club. At least not after seeing the things those nerds were posting up in the PBB watch thread. Hope they start posting in this one.

I'm a casio guy.. my G shock is my every day watch, and my MRW200 is my beat up watch for when I'm working on projects around the house. I cant seem to get pics to load on mobile, so I'll get pics once I get to a laptop.

Back before Backpages got shut down, I bought a case of .357sig ammo from some guy across town. A couple months later I see this watch up for sale, so I call the number and in talking to him i realize it's the same guy, so I say, do you need any AR mags, and he says yes and ammo too, so I offer up 4 loaded P-mags as a trade, (with M855 ammo that I don't shoot anyway), and he says OK. I figured I had less than $120 into the mags and ammo.

Titanium case and bracelet, Eco-drive, and radio synced to automatically adjust for time zones.

s-l640.jpg

Fun thread!

Been wearing the citizen eco drive workhorse for most of the past year. Moving sucks and I have a bunch of batteries to change :rasta:

Attachments

• 20220909_183055.jpg
    20220909_183055.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 9
I have a Garmin Instinct solar that I really like. Tracks my steps and bike rides and I can see my messages on it but can’t respond to them, which I like because it forces me to not respond right away to everyone.

Bertucci I've been wearing for the last 15 years. Titanium-light and seems tough. The integral bars rock- I always trash springbars by bashing into things.

I had the SS version previously, and Ti is worth it. I do wish I had the radioactive version.

20220909_164225.jpg

20220909_164241.jpg

Back before Backpages got shut down, I bought a case of .357sig ammo from some guy across town. A couple months later I see this watch up for sale, so I call the number and in talking to him i realize it's the same guy, so I say, do you need any AR mags, and he says yes and ammo too, so I offer up 4 loaded P-mags as a trade, (with M855 ammo that I don't shoot anyway), and he says OK. I figured I had less than $120 into the mags and ammo.

Titanium case and bracelet, Eco-drive, and radio synced to automatically adjust for time zones.

s-l640.jpg

Which model is that? I need a retirement present :smokin:

I'd love the Omega a couple posts up, but I already know that's new car money :laughing:

Top Back Refresh