What's new

Official Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other Alt coin crypto thread

I kinda feel like a lot of people have sell orders on eth and as soon at it gets to all time high the bottom is gonna fall out. Hope I’m wrong but I’m considering pulling out then buying back in

I kinda feel like a lot of people have sell orders on eth and as soon at it gets to all time high the bottom is gonna fall out. Hope I’m wrong but I’m considering pulling out then buying back in
I think it will happen right before 2.0 comes out. Lots of Ethereum locked up in staking right now.

Remember, all crypro "indicators" and "speculations" are nothing more than a wild ass guess. There is no factual information to base any of it on.
Quite true, but ..............

BTC and ETH have definitely been showing that they trade technically, respecting previous levels of support / resistance, and following trends.

So that wild ass guess that BTC would hold around 29K based on technicals was correct, and if it continues to trade accordingly, I strongly suspect we will see $100K per before we see $50k again. Given the total crack down in China on the crypto's BTC has been surprisingly strong.

You could also trade the tracking stocks like RIOT or MARA, which certainly trade to the technicals. and be assured you can liquidate any time

Is anyone getting interest on their crypto? I am gerring 4.5% on my Ethereum and see ads for nigher rates for bitcoin.

So now is a good time to buy? :laughing:

I keep using coinbase to check prices, should I just open an account and buy through them or is the 10 account wallet transfer still the way to go?
I really like Voyager. Its stupid simple and you can set everything up in a few minutes.

Dont forget to use my code
Screenshot_20211026-173848_Voyager.jpg

Is anyone getting interest on their crypto? I am gerring 4.5% on my Ethereum and see ads for nigher rates for bitcoin.
I’m using Celsius and getting paid weekly.

I’ve now doubled my money on Shiba and have no intentions of backing out . I bought in when Doge went big on a whim .

I just bought shib a week ago, im up 100% as of this morning. As much as i'd love to see it hit $0.20, i'd settle for $0.01 lmao.

Top Back Refresh