What's new

Official Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other Alt coin crypto thread

Bump

Bitcoin @ new all-time-high ~$66k

SEC approved a bitcoin (futures?) ETF late last week. Ticker BITO. Started trading yesterday.

Reactions: DMG
Truly shitty ETF but a good start. So many fees to get the rich richer.
True, but the ETF now allows one to short BTC, and being an ETF the options started trading immediately

Guess it also shows how far Bitcoin has come that it now is a trade-able ETF

Just sat in on a crypto webinar from Market Rebellion (the pony tail brothers). I barely dabble in BTC and ETH, been long since $32K and was about to take profits but after watching these "experts" talk about some indicators that I was unaware of, I will be holding until at least late Jan / early Spring before taking profits. I have larger positions in BTC tracking stocks like MARA and RIOT.

Does anyone here use Voyager? I have been using Crypto.com but see Voyager offer interest on positions. Rate varies depending on which crypto currency you hold.

True, but the ETF now allows one to short BTC, and being an ETF the options started trading immediately

Guess it also shows how far Bitcoin has come that it now is a trade-able ETF

Just sat in on a crypto webinar from Market Rebellion (the pony tail brothers). I barely dabble in BTC and ETH, been long since $32K and was about to take profits but after watching these "experts" talk about some indicators that I was unaware of, I will be holding until at least late Jan / early Spring before taking profits. I have larger positions in BTC tracking stocks like MARA and RIOT.

Does anyone here use Voyager? I have been using Crypto.com but see Voyager offer interest on positions. Rate varies depending on which crypto currency you hold.
I just oppened an account on voyager and its stupid simple. Id compare it to robinhood.

Im still holding all of my large positions that im going to sit on for 10+ years between my wallet, coinbase, and binance. However Voyager is great for impulse trades based on emotion, gut feelings, and the weather.
Screenshot_20211020-144414_Voyager.jpg

Why don’t you guys invest in solid big cap alts?

Like anything else, it's not 'investing' in my eyes this day and age. $10k is better spent on my business and I can sleep at night.

$1000 at a shitcoin that had the opportunity to do 300% (and did) was a fun gamble. Dont we all wish we bought $5k bittys in march 2020. Shoulda woulda coulda

Dont we all wish we bought $5k bittys in march 2020. Shoulda woulda coulda
I wish I woulda mined a bunch in '12-15 when they were basically free so you could 'make' hundreds for a few dollars worth of electric
but nope, I ran f@h instead because it had a cool screensaver

So I found this Utube guy who explains Market Cap and how it relates to price and price predictions.

He seems to do this in all his vids, this is just the first one I pulled up.

Doesnt seem like it. Shib has had a nice little push this weekend
Dodge makes up 62% of Robinhoods revenue.

Shib is going to be listed on RobinHood, cuz RH needs to make money and no one is buying Doge anymore.

Catch the wave, and ride that shit to the three days after beach

Not a dollar, just one cent:flipoff2: your reasoning doesn’t matter in the clown world
Could you please explain the market cap thing to me... like im 4 with downs.

Market cap seems like it would only come into play if everyone wanted to sell at the same time... which would drop the price.

Ill bet the market value of every house in the country combined has an insane market cap... but it doesnt directly transfer meaning shit.

Remember, all crypro "indicators" and "speculations" are nothing more than a wild ass guess. There is no factual information to base any of it on.

Top Back Refresh