What's new

Official 2023 KOH UTV Thread

SLOWPOKE693

🖕TROUBLES🖕
race
Member Number
Loc
Somewhere in Texas
Who do you think is going to pull off the win this year in the UTV race? Will it be the Miller boys, Kyle Cheney or Dustin Jones in a Can-Ams or is there a possibility of a Honda, Kawi or Polaris team upsetting the favorites?

I'm excited to seeing how the factory Can-Am's do in the big race this year. Last year was impressive and I hear they built some serious machines for this year's 4400 race so I'm expecting another good showing for the Can-Am boys. There is going to be alot of butthurt in the 4400 class if these guys manage to get a podium finish or two in golf carts. :laughing:

I know Dave said he wasn't letting the PoPo Pro R into the UTV class because he wanted to mauntain the 1000cc limit but does anybody know of a team entering one in 4400 where they are legal?

Agreed. Watching a can am podium in 4400 would be awesome because of how many people it would upset.

I’d bet money it is a can am and my guess is it’s one of the teams who place top 3 last year in the sweep.

Last edited:
Found the golf cart entry list for 4400....

Screenshot_20230129-134601_Samsung Internet.jpg

Looks like it's going to be three Can-Ams and Zollinger who is probably driving one of the new Polaris Pro R's with the 4cyl engine that's not legal in the UTV classes.

Top Back Refresh