What's new

Off Track Motorsports new 4500 build

All main structure is 2" and it's all chromo. Seems all the go fast guys do the 6 on 5.5 w/ 5/8" studs setup... more U4 cars out there with that bolt pattern than anything else that I've observed. As well as same bolt pattern as all my other friends in WA are racing on, so shared spares/compatibility of spares/hubs, etc. all seemed like it would work better that way.
Logical approach to lug pattern selection.

Whatever came in the Spidertrax wheel bearings at the moment.

I went with ARP bullnose speed studs in 5/8-18. They make them a million different ways, so you can choose one that doesn't have threads where the wheel sits. Max stud size where it needs to be. And typical ARP strength.

Prepare for sticker shock though.

We're only a year-ish behind schedule, but plugging away still. :grinpimp: Getting close now! Here's a few more shots. I should have in my possession next month to work on wiring and plumbing and stuff, can't wait!

Attachments

• feb9.jpg
    feb9.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 89
  • feb8.jpg
    feb8.jpg
    267.8 KB · Views: 94
  • feb7.jpg
    feb7.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 93
  • feb6.jpg
    feb6.jpg
    625.6 KB · Views: 89
  • feb5.jpg
    feb5.jpg
    639.7 KB · Views: 79
  • feb4.jpg
    feb4.jpg
    448.9 KB · Views: 82
  • feb3.jpg
    feb3.jpg
    483.8 KB · Views: 80
  • feb2.jpg
    feb2.jpg
    472.9 KB · Views: 77
  • feb1.jpg
    feb1.jpg
    509.5 KB · Views: 77
I like that center console. Sharp !

I like that center console. Sharp !
yeah I had zero expectations and gave Jeremy full creative control.. he knows my love for speed holes, and he's fucking killing it.

Sorry for delays, here's a few from our local 4x4 Swapmeet last weekend. She's getting close!!!

Attachments

• swap1.jpg
    swap1.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 30
  • swap2.jpg
    swap2.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 30
  • swap3.jpg
    swap3.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 30
  • swap5.jpg
    swap5.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 27
  • swap6.jpg
    swap6.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 26
Finishing up spare tire stuff.

Attachments

• march1.jpg
    march1.jpg
    389.9 KB · Views: 30
  • march2.jpg
    march2.jpg
    340.3 KB · Views: 34
  • march3.jpg
    march3.jpg
    317.4 KB · Views: 34
  • march4.jpg
    march4.jpg
    306.7 KB · Views: 34
  • march5.jpg
    march5.jpg
    332 KB · Views: 31
That was yours? Nice job. The fab/fit up and welding looks impeccable. The pictures truly don't do it justice. The packaging is extremely well done also.

Where is your shop located? I wish I would have contacted you before I attempted to do a good job of finishing welding my junk.

That was yours? Nice job. The fab/fit up and welding looks impeccable. The pictures truly don't do it justice. The packaging is extremely well done also.

Where is your shop located? I wish I would have contacted you before I attempted to do a good job of finishing welding my junk.
Yes, it's mine. I own Auburn Car Repair & Offroad, and while it'll be here shortly for me to do plumbing and wiring on it, I can't take credit for the beautiful build. Everything so far has been done by my good friend Jeremy Benson, Benson Metal Fab up in Ferndale.

Top Back Refresh