What's new

off shore fishing

I'm pretty well versed in commercial refrigeration and the older engines as well as any system used for navigation or living needs(inverters plumbing exetra) any boat related stuff I can ussualy help with
Do you run Ammonia, Freon, CO2, or what refrigerant do you use?

Aaron Z

r 507. doubled in price this year. a 30lbs jug cost us a 1000 dollars now... and i use 7 bottles. expensive fuckup if anything lets go

well season update. just did a 13 day trip for 43300 lbs. pretty close to completley plugged. fishing is unreal this year. get your ass out there if u can

Attachments

• 20220826_154735.jpg
    20220826_154735.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 25
  • 20220831_120825.jpg
    20220831_120825.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 26
It turns out my GF has a whole Tuna and a few loins headed our way from Quadra Island Fisheries, I need help with this. I can do everything but cook it I've never eaten Tuna that wasn't canned. Should I just grill it? Seasoning? I don't wanna fuck this up as I've always wanted to give this a try but was never able to get my hands on any.

It turns out my GF has a whole Tuna and a few loins headed our way from Quadra Island Fisheries, I need help with this. I can do everything but cook it I've never eaten Tuna that wasn't canned. Should I just grill it? Seasoning? I don't wanna fuck this up as I've always wanted to give this a try but was never able to get my hands on any.

best way to eat grilled tuna is gett that grill on face of the sun hot. brush with some oil sear 10 to 30 seconds a side . then take of crust it with sesame seeds. look up tuna tatake. its awsome. sometimes ill use mayo crust it with seasame seeds then sear. kind of a personal preference thing.
tuna poke or cheviece is awsome too.
get real fancy and cold smoke a loin, like lox.. then you're getting real fancy.

best way to eat grilled tuna is gett that grill on face of the sun hot. brush with some oil sear 10 to 30 seconds a side . then take of crust it with sesame seeds. look up tuna tatake. its awsome. sometimes ill use mayo crust it with seasame seeds then sear. kind of a personal preference thing.
tuna poke or cheviece is awsome too.
get real fancy and cold smoke a loin, like lox.. then you're getting real fancy.
Thanks, I've got the ideas from you now I can't wait for it to get here.

Top Back Refresh