What's new

Off road creeper

AKnate

Icehole
Member Number
Saw one of these today,, thought it was a mini car trailer for a second.. worked nice on rough rig mats and gravel.

Snap On tank.
When is Harbor Freight copying it, cause no way I'm spending $800 on a $150 creeper.

Kinda looks like another version of this.

I like 'em both, but I think I like that snap on better. Easy enough to copy with an old creeper.

61lLpAH7UsL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

I have an old creeper with busted up casters I've been meaning to monster truck out like that snap on. Been a low priority project though :flipoff2:

Even used those stupid things have been going for $500+ (saved search on eBay)

Used one of those "Bone" creepers when they were the new hot thing. You couldn't get any leverage on bolts, you just rolled out from under what you were working on.

Cardboard works good for me, unless you're trying to torch a diesel tank or something apparently :flipoff2:

One of the guys at the shop had one of those Bone creepers. Most uncomfortable thing I've ever encountered...

Has anyone actually used one of the SnapOn creepers? I somewhat question having the support of the wheels centered and nothing at the ends and whether the wheels get in your way? Similar to posford's comment about the Bone, any time I don't have support at the ends I find it just wants to tip and scoot out from under me.

One of the guys at the shop had one of those Bone creepers. Most uncomfortable thing I've ever encountered...

Has anyone actually used one of the SnapOn creepers? I somewhat question having the support of the wheels centered and nothing at the ends and whether the wheels get in your way? Similar to posford's comment about the Bone, any time I don't have support at the ends I find it just wants to tip and scoot out from under me.
You can’t be talking about the bone. Posford is correct, it will roll easy because it has big wheels. I like that it will go over cracks and electrical cords, but it does make it hard to get leverage. However, There is no way to tip one over. As far as comfort, it is just hard plastic. I guess you could get some padding. It’s the best I’ve found so far.

The Bone just didn't fit me and was very uncomfortable for me to try to use. It's not a "one size fits all" sort of thing.

It was the SnapOn off-road one that I was wondering if tipping and rolling away was an issue with the wheels centered like that.

The Bone just didn't fit me and was very uncomfortable for me to try to use. It's not a "one size fits all" sort of thing.

It was the SnapOn off-road one that I was wondering if tipping and rolling away was an issue with the wheels centered like that.
I suppose you could tip it on purpose so it create drag on the ground and would give you leverage.

Top Back Refresh