What's new

OBDII Scan Tools

woods

Yawp.
Member Number
Currently I run a cheapo Actron one, which was fine, but I need something half way decent. Something that gets all the codes. Any suggestions? Austin , that something available through here?

woods

Yawp.
Member Number

81qkbm%2BEYlL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Something like this perhaps?

TrikeKid

Junk Hoarder
Member Number
That MK808 would do what you're after, if you're only looking to check codes and watch data you could get away with the MX808 too. Neither one has bi-directional controls, which is kind of a bummer when you're actually trying to diagnose stuff. I have had an MP808 at work for a couple years now and use it daily, but that's about twice the price.

Probably get more replies if Austin moves this up to the shop/tools discussion section instead of the classifieds.

woods

Yawp.
Member Number
That MK808 would do what you're after, if you're only looking to check codes and watch data you could get away with the MX808 too. Neither one has bi-directional controls, which is kind of a bummer when you're actually trying to diagnose stuff. I have had an MP808 at work for a couple years now and use it daily, but that's about twice the price.

Probably get more replies if Austin moves this up to the shop/tools discussion section instead of the classifieds.
oh shit. this is the classified. haha! I just saw tools and equipment. whoops

IH Parts America - CPT Crawler Proven Technology

Register and these ads Disappear!