What's new

NYC's new autonomous zone

I thought I couldn't care any less when this shit was going on in Seattle. It's Seattle. I avoid it at the best of times. Have at it, you idiots. Turns out, New York is even less newsworthy in my book. How it ends could be entertaining tho :D

All they did was move them from Seattle, the cops took it back over my ass. All planned and staged and paid for and paid off.

Screenshot 2020-06-26 at 7.06.04 PM.png

I wonder if they can top the Seattle CHAZ's body count?

Edit, or maybe how soon they can top it.

I can tell you this much.... People from the North East have alot less patients than most of the rest of the country, on both sides of the debate. This could get ugly fast. How ugly is yet to be determined.

🍿

I can tell you this much.... People from the North East have alot less patients than most of the rest of the country, on both sides of the debate. This could get ugly fast. How ugly is yet to be determined.

🍿

That's no shit. I spent some time in Boston. Most things that are debated are either settled with lots of yelling or a fist fight.

What The F...? Looking at the pictures in the link is a lotta white bread folks. Must be faggots-

🍿

I don't know, I've been hearing new York has the most patients since like April??

Congress and Trump like to give people money for nothing so they can hang around and make trouble..The whites are now as bad or worse than the gars...

I thought I couldn't care any less when this shit was going on in Seattle. It's Seattle. I avoid it at the best of times. Have at it, you idiots. Turns out, New York is even less newsworthy in my book. How it ends could be entertaining tho :D

these people appear to be generally off the street and on the lawn or the sidewalk or a courtyard or something. not real concerned about that.

hell, i really hoped (and still do) that the seattle queers will move their occupy to actual capital hill in Olympia, or seattle city hall, or the gov's house, or the mayor's house...somewhere useful and not blocking the damned roads.

new york will likely just let them sit and burn out, just like they did with occupy wall street.

Maybe they can ask that cuck deblasio's wife what she did with a few million dollars that vanished into thin air

Top Back Refresh