What's new

NY law excellence

Poke

I’m condescending
Member Number
5352C264-FCD5-477E-9C76-C8A3425443C1.jpeg

There are already a number of lawsuits filed agaist the state of N.Y. about that bullshit.

New York’s new gun-carry laws have come under immediate legal fire.

Three separate Second Amendment challenges were filed against the state on Monday. Plaintiffs challenged the new restrictions on where guns can be carried as well as the new process for reviewing applications. The three suits are direct pushback against New York’s attempt to sidestep the Supreme Court’s ruling in New York State Rifle and Pistol Association v. Bruen last month which struck down part of the state’s gun carry regime.

Last edited:
I was a homeless bum. Those are actually options. Unemployment and homeless are on the list.

Youre either really brave or really fucking dumb putting anything not true on a form in Hochuls empire. Jesus christ shes liable to have the state troopers string you up and leave you as a warning for all the other miscreants exercising their 2nd amendment rights.

Youre either really brave or really fucking dumb putting anything not true on a form in Hochuls empire. Jesus christ shes liable to have the state troopers string you up and leave you as a warning for all the other miscreants exercising their 2nd amendment rights.
Well fake name hwlps

It’s a verbal question the clerk asks. No form, no signature, no proof required

It’s a verbal question the clerk asks. No form, no signature, no proof required
No shit. I thought they were supposed to be filling out an electronic form on all ammo purchases. You guys are supposed to be going lead free for hunting bullets too arent you?

More reasons to roll your own

I'm pretty sure there's no law to stop a teenager from buying the components to assemble handgun ammunition in any state.

Mass requires firearm owners ID For ammo purchases but not primer, Brass, powder, & projectile purchases.

Don't ya feel safer?

Top Back Refresh