What's new

NorCal Round 1 This weekend April 14th & 15th

SurfnSnow

Member Number
Loc
Oakland, CA
this weekend at Prairie City OHV is the first round of the NorCal Rock Racing series at Prairie City OHV.
It's a great event and the weather's going to be really nice.

norcal race1-april.jpg

Last page is us putting together a list of attendees

I'm here drinking beer :smokin: I'm keeping an eye out for SurfnSnow but idk what he looks like other than a yellow vest lol

I did see someone with an irate shirt but didn't have time to say what's up

I had an irate hoodie and M.I.A. / P.O.W. ball cap on this am till it warmed up...

Last edited:
I left at 11 today. House to myself and a laundry list of shit to get done for baby shower time, and metal chopping the rig. Son and GF due in June. Camped Friday with CLB, had a good time, ran a heat in a prerunner which was a highlight for sure. Glad I can’t afford one it was a good time. My son and him grew up together, known him since they were in 2nd grade, they will both be 28 this summer

I was out there in my irate cal4 shirt. Chasing the kids around. They had a blast!
20230415_182328.jpg
Good to meet you yesterday man! I just put 2+2 together last night and realized we’ve talked here before randomly meeting yesterday

I'm here drinking beer :smokin: I'm keeping an eye out for SurfnSnow but idk what he looks like other than a yellow vest lol

I did see someone with an irate shirt but didn't have time to say what's up
Yeah, we all kind of look the same when out on the track :laughing:
It was a great day of racing and the weather was awesome! Some major crashes and the one where the guy took out the k-rail was pretty impressive. Here's the aftermath:

Rubbin’s Racin’!

So glad I don’t have more extra money.

That one lap in the Prerunner bangin’ fenders reminds me of the first time I got to run Fordyce.

Don’t want to ruin my life twice in the same decade haha.

I’m not a go fast guy but that start with all the trucks 2’ away sliding around corners got the little guy happy!

Now I need to run laps in a 4400 car and see what it feels like to do turn one without lifting.

Also they need to put the rock piles back on front of the stands, WTH?

Top Back Refresh