What's new

NORCAL ROCK RACING ROUND 3 July 16 & 17

SurfnSnow

Member Number
Loc
Oakland, CA
Hey all, NorCal Rock Racing is heading back to Prairie City in Rancho Cordova on July 16th and the 17th with the main race on the 17th.
This is a great event as there's plenty of seating and you can get a great view of most of the track. The great thing about this venue is that the pits are right next to the track, so you can walk around and watch the teams work on their rigs and have a chance to talk to them.
Click the link for more info: Nocalrockracing round 3

2.jpg

im hoping i can go to this, life might get in the way, but they always put on a good event and i like the prairie city venue :smokin:

It'll probably be a hot day but nothing a hat and tons of water can't take care of. i'll be there taking photos

Went to this a few years ago and it was awesome! Definitely recommend going. Kinda sucks I can't make it this year. I assume there will be some vendors, will the race be streamed online?

Went to this a few years ago and it was awesome! Definitely recommend going. Kinda sucks I can't make it this year. I assume there will be some vendors, will the race be streamed online?

There's usually a couple of food vendors there and some companies, like Rugged Radio, Racer coffee, etc. I "believe" it'll be streamed online but not 100% certain.

Looks like we lucked out weather wise since next weekend it's only supposed to be 93 degrees (It was 108 today)

Plan on getting there somewhat early Sat but it's nice it's at Prairie City and not in Fernley. Too long of a drive and would not want to be shooting pics in the desert in July.:laughing:

JP Gomez wins round 3 with Raul Gomez taking 2nd and Ron Prindle taking third for the 4400 class.
Jimmy Jack took 1st place for the 4500 class, John Snell for the 4600 class, Evan Jesse for the 4800 class and Jamie Alana for the Pre-Runner class. Here's a link to the full list of points NorCalRockRaces. It was a great day for racing as it was a bit warm (around 100 degrees) but if you were in the shade with a cool beverage, the slight breeze made it all good. The crowd was great and the whole crew at NoCal Rock Races had it all dialed in.
I'm still working on the photos and will post them up over the next couple of days.

Top Back Refresh