What's new

Non skull fuckers trying to sneak in the giveaways?

YotaAtieToo

Thick skull
Member Number
Loc
Bonners Ferry, ID
Wtf?

I happen to notice a lot of non skull fucks trying to slide in :flipoff2:

I already have zero chances of winning, I don't need it to be less than that :laughing:

Just goes to show how many members actually read the complete post

BAN them all

:flipoff2:

gawd damnit i just made a similar thread:laughing:

i noticed that the other day, but didnt want to fuck up the post #'s in the giveaway thread

#IBBorchestra

Sorry for your loss..

So that would mean one is required to be a skull fucker to be in on this giveaway thing...

Wasnt there a south park song about skull fuckers...

Or at least sung to the tune of.

https://youtu.be/VsMcdEswK8k

Wtf?

I happen to notice a lot of non skull fucks trying to slide in :flipoff2:

I already have zero chances of winning, I don't need it to be less than that :laughing:

I'd help you out if I knew how to buy another members skull? (sounds pretty dark:lmao:​​​​​​)

Austin, how can you buy another members subscription?

give them your credit card or they give you there login

i think too many of us here have too many trust issues for that tho:laughing:

LOL

I dont even remember it.

But to credit myself the password screwup on the other site didnt phase me in the least.

I do have a login for my email and remember that.

I don't think I could trust myself with pae's login :laughing:

I happen to notice a lot of non skull fucks trying to slide in

Meh, it's cute that they want to play. :flipoff2:

Today was actually the first time one was pickeg by The Google. It was #14 ... he mentioned something about the chainsaw actually being for bondage so I wasn't really comfortable sending it to him anyway. irate4x4 doesn't need to be responsible for any of those kinda limbs

If one can anti in by sending a usps money order I'll assist.Austin ehhh ?

Like?!? Actual Paper checks? In snail mail? Good Gawd man you're on the internets. :flipoff2:

I've had another member Venmo me if thats an option

I'd help you out if I knew how to buy another members skull? (sounds pretty dark:lmao:​​​​​​)

Austin, how can you buy another members subscription?

Good question ... I can look into it.

Actually no I'm not on the internets my "STRAWMAN" AKA legal fiction is.

Yes a USPS MO is looked at as a check as it has spaces for whom its paid ( to the order of) to and who Its from.

You dont know me that well do you..

Im not like most others here in many respects.

I dont use banks as dont have what they require to apply to use their services.

Can pay yota82 yota8 for him to paypal my account.

Like?!? Actual Paper checks? In snail mail? Good Gawd man you're on the internets. :flipoff2:

I've had another member Venmo me if thats an option

Good question ... I can look into it.

Last edited:
Meh, it's cute that they want to play. :flipoff2:

Today was actually the first time one was pickeg by The Google. It was #14 ... he mentioned something about the chainsaw actually being for bondage so I wasn't really comfortable sending it to him anyway. irate4x4 doesn't need to be responsible for any of those kinda limbs

hey

That was me haha. Rope, blindfold, stickers, saw...makes sense to me.
My wife is gonna be sad. I knew I couldnt win, but like to throw my .02 in where it isnt needed.

fuckers

When the first post in the giveaway thread doesn't say anything about "you must have a colored skull to enter" why are you surprised?

Aaron Z

:homer: but it does

each giveaway has this under the pic of the prize

"Rules:
  • Enter by replying 'IN'
  • One entry per person
  • Must have a Red, Blue or Yellow Skull
  • I'll pick the winners via Google's random number generator. I'll screen record it and share it. The number it picks correlates the entry number on the page.
  • Winner will be picked the following day."

"Rules:
  • Enter by replying 'IN'
  • One entry per person
  • I'll pick the winners via Google's random number generator. I'll screen record it and share it. The number it picks correlates the entry number on the page.

We all know most people can't or don't read. I'm sure most people had no idea what the giveaway was even for.

"Rules:
  • Enter by replying 'IN'
  • One entry per person

Some people are stupid.

Any way to lock the thread so only skulls can post and still leave it open for everyone to view?

So if you didn’t send the non skull fucker the prize then send it to me! I got a fucking skull! It’s filled with stupidity so I could film using it stupidly and post the video on here if I survived the filming.:smokin:

I'll pay for pae's sub, but if he ever wins anything, I want it :flipoff2:​​​​​​

Seriously though, I'll throw in the PayPal $20 if he wants a subscription, he local, we can figure out something.

I'll pay for pae's sub, but if he ever wins anything, I want it :flipoff2:​​​​​​

Seriously though, I'll throw in the PayPal $20 if he wants a subscription, he local, we can figure out something.

He can show you how to post giant fucking pictures in exchange for skull. :flipoff2:

I went to buy a skull yesterday.....i had thought i remembered that there was going to be a different option to PP eventually......only fucking PP. Dammit. I used paypal in 2010 once and that ended it for me. Terrible. I dont even know how to get into my paypall if i wanted to.

Top Back Refresh