What's new

Non skull fuckers trying to sneak in the giveaways?

I went to buy a skull yesterday.....i had thought i remembered that there was going to be a different option to PP eventually......only fucking PP. Dammit. I used paypal in 2010 once and that ended it for me. Terrible. I dont even know how to get into my paypall if i wanted to.

We're working on it.

Hmmm maybe a Non Irate Skull member contest is needed , :flipoff2:

Thanks dude...

Text me next time you plan to be in town I'll replenish you the green and buy you a beer.

I'll pay for pae's sub, but if he ever wins anything, I want it :flipoff2:​​​​​​

Seriously though, I'll throw in the PayPal $20 if he wants a subscription, he local, we can figure out something.

:homer: but it does

each giveaway has this under the pic of the prize

"Rules:
  • Enter by replying 'IN'
  • One entry per person
  • Must have a Red, Blue or Yellow Skull
  • I'll pick the winners via Google's random number generator. I'll screen record it and share it. The number it picks correlates the entry number on the page.
  • Winner will be picked the following day."
That is not on the thread I mistakenly replied to, had it been, I would not have posted:
Irate.PNG

I see that is on the newer giveaway thread that I just looked at, but the day 6-7 one was the first giveaway thread that I saw (just looking at the new post list) and it did not have that.

Aaron Z

That is not on the thread I mistakenly replied to, had it been, I would not have posted:

I see that is on the newer giveaway thread that I just looked at, but the day 6-7 one was the first giveaway thread that I saw (just looking at the new post list) and it did not have that.

Aaron Z

Alright you get a pass this time but I'm keeping my eye on you :flipoff2:

I didn't notice that one didn't have the rules on there, I've seen them on most of the giveaway threads :homer:

Like?!? Actual Paper checks? In snail mail? Good Gawd man you're on the internets. :flipoff2:

just wait a cotton picking minute!! Those putz from p.p. actually sent me a card in the mail to activate an account that wouldn't open prior. Still won't admit error, fuck em-

Seein how I'm in the first 50 club, but my p.p. Acct. Is fukt up thus cannot join.
I know Austin is on a remedy.
I think these non skull guys are fukt.
Anyone wanna tweak this for the site?

2d5720b68c8502465b709c1b0d44064f.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	2d5720b68c8502465b709c1b0d44064f.jpg Views:	0 Size:	74.3 KB ID:	38079

Last edited:
Thanks dude...

Text me next time you plan to be in town I'll replenish you the green and buy you a beer.

Not worried about it, you've offered plenty of nice gestures.

What's in town? Is there even a place to buy a beer in Yankee hill? :flipoff2:

I have a fridge with a few brands.

But I meant P Town or Mag.

Red Lion has 3 or 4 brews on tap and a few in their cooler.

Not worried about it, you've offered plenty of nice gestures.

What's in town? Is there even a place to buy a beer in Yankee hill? :flipoff2:

Yes I remember checking your house the day after the fire.

Very sad day.

I live in magalia, on the coutolenc side, so anything in paradise or magalia is just a few minutes away.

Top Back Refresh