What's new

No Masks!

Yota Up

Not a bot
Member Number
Stay strong, folks. If you can, drive to a different store rather than wearing one. If you can, patronize any and all businesses that don't require it. As you walk up to a store and they tell you to mask up, turn around.

Hell no, I won't do what you tell me.

Last edited:
I got yelled at. Not asked to put on a mask. Flat our berated by the lady behind the sneeze shield. Told me to never come back into her store again. Which I don’t think I will have a hard time with.

They are psychos. I bet you she wished illness on you, too. Psychos, I tell ya. Yesterday we went to a Mexican joint for a bite. Not a single mask being worn by anyone. Waitress is fully onboard with the idea that this Corona thing is bullshit and nothing but media panic driven nonsense.

I refuse to wear one. Walked into menards with one in my pocket, showed it to the guy and shoved it back in. Piss on that sheet. Also fuck Illinois while we're at it.

Haven't worn one this whole time, and will not be wearing one.

If they refuse me at a store/restaurant that will be the last time I go in that establishment.

Period

How are y'all dealing with this at work whether wearing masks on the job, at customer's sites who require visitors to wear masks, or whatever other bullshit "creative solutions" are imposed by management?

I haven't worn one yet - I just keep my distance and stay away from people. I was walking through Bass Pro the other day and it became a game of human Pac Man avoiding the "ghosts".

People with lung conditions should NOT wear face masks

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-breathe.html

Wearing one can also trigger headaches. This can be a big problem for folks suffering from migraines, etc.

Ok, I'm fine with the whole "Stick it to the man" thing but coming up with BS reasons to not wear a mask is dumb. We had a very good friend with Cystic Fibrosis who purposely wore a legit working N95 mask when in public to avoid getting sick and dying. If the doctors at Standford recommended she wear a mask with 50% lung function and a compromised immune system, the rest of us will be fine. In fact, those should really only be the type of people AND the type of masks that we see in public: At-risk people with properly fitted masks that will actually filter out the disease.

Wanna work, I have to wear it....got bills to pay.....

Same. If I go in to work, we're required(California government organization) to wear one, at least walking around the halls. It's pretty much our organization's leadership covering their ass in case of an outbreak at work.

We aren't requiring customers to wear masks, but I have to wear one when dealing with a customer face to face. The ones they sent us are made by Ford. There is no way in goddamn hel I am putting something made by Ford on my face. It would probably blow up and burn my beard off. I just wear a neck gaiter and pull it up when needed. Luckily 95% of our sales is over the phone or in the shop.

Ok, I'm fine with the whole "Stick it to the man" thing but coming up with BS reasons to not wear a mask is dumb. We had a very good friend with Cystic Fibrosis who purposely wore a legit working N95 mask when in public to avoid getting sick and dying. If the doctors at Standford recommended she wear a mask with 50% lung function and a compromised immune system, the rest of us will be fine. In fact, those should really only be the type of people AND the type of masks that we see in public: At-risk people with properly fitted masks that will actually filter out the disease.

Your good friend wore an n95 mask with a valve for exhalation or was advised to

I bought one of those one size fits all tube masks, I think it was made for pencil neck Shitt, I even cut it off so that all I had was a piece to cover my nose and mouth. Needless to say I didn't wear it in the big city today and oddly enoughother than some folks staring at me nobody said anything either

Your good friend wore an n95 mask with a valve for exhalation or was advised to

That's right. Her parents actually gave us her fancy N95 mask(with valves) collection after she passed away. My wife wears one of hers now that it's required around here. Locally at least, people haven't caught on that if your mask has a valve, it definitely doesn't do the "protects me from you" thing they think it does.

How are y'all dealing with this at work whether wearing masks on the job, at customer's sites who require visitors to wear masks, or whatever other bullshit "creative solutions" are imposed by management?

My work is requiring masks but that left the option open for homemade ones being allowed so I cut the sleeves out of some T-shirts and pull them over my head like a neck gaiter. Not sealed off for shit, but I can breathe almost perfect and my safety glasses don’t fog up

Not BS reasons. Maybe to you, but tell that to the 50% of people that try suicide from severe headaches. 20% of them succeed in suicide and are dead. Death is not a BS reason. If masks can bring on a cycle of deadly headaches, then that is to be feared much more than any stupid virus. At least until the virus shows that it kills 10% of the population...

We have been avoiding the mask required stores......like the plague! And patronizing and complimenting ones that don't.

Seems you can mostly categorize the "maskies", at least around here. Most hard working people here don't have time to play scamdemic.

Haven't worn one yet. Don't plan to either. My wife and daughter have though.

Dude at work said his wife was at Walmart not wearing one. This old lady came down the aisle wearing one and started mean mugging this guy's wife. She kept on walking and there was a younger woman behind her not wearing a mask either. The old lady started that same shit with this girl and the girl got in her face and said, "WTF are you looking at?" The old lady hauled ass out of the aisle :lmao:

Just stopped by a local nursery to pick up soil. 3 people working, 2 w/o 1 with. And the only one wearing a mask pulled it down to talk and promptly put it back on. What in the dumb fuck of dumbfuckery

Work is only place I wear one. Hate 'em and just avoid places that require them. Walked into a fuel station yesterday and was pleasantly surprised that noone had a mask on and felt like the world is on it's way back to normal.

Walked out of a c store with the shit I was going to buy left on the counter when the gal working said I couldn't buy anything without a mask on.

I am doing everything I can to not go to any store that requires them. I have noticed many stores with signs saying they are required but not enforcing it. The Uwajima of all places who has never required them wouldn’t let me in. I said My body my choice. He said sure hut not here. Called him a fascist bitch and walked away. I was in a bad mood that day or would have done better. 🤣

The county I mostly work at is required to wear one at any business so I do a bandana and cover only my mouth. No complaints, if they see you with it on they don’t say anything. I’m not wearing a surgical mask to shop :homer:

I wore a bandana tied around my face a few times. More for the fun of looking like an old school bank robbe . It was 100% for looks. 0% effective at doing anything for the Coronas.
At work I will wear a Half Mask but that is because of the dust, and I've been doing it for years.

I was harassed by our director of safety for not wearing a mask in the hangar today. Motherfucker was wearing one of those sun protector foreskins for bass fishing as PPE. Credibility lost.

I work for an EMS company. You would think they would be able to disseminate what helps combat a virus and what is useless bandwagon bullshit.

Went to several places today all of them had signs telling you to wear a mask at everyone I walked in and asked id I had to have one and was told no, so we went in did our buying no worries,
Did go by our Family Dollar ( WALmart of the rural areas) and they were all wearing face shields asked the cleark whar were the grinding on.

You must not get migraines.

Top Back Refresh