What's new

No Masks!

Not BS reasons. Maybe to you, but tell that to the 50% of people that try suicide from severe headaches. 20% of them succeed in suicide and are dead. Death is not a BS reason. If masks can bring on a cycle of deadly headaches, then that is to be feared much more than any stupid virus. At least until the virus shows that it kills 10% of the population...

I was replying to your first statement: " People with lung conditions should NOT wear face masks", which was clearly BS and of the two you posted, this one was in bold. Here's the thing- if people start mixing BS reasons in with real reasons(I honestly hadn't even considered migraines as a thing), it drags down credibility for the entire argument against wearing masks.

Don't be that guy who pees in the fact pool.

Wife and I are on vacation until next Tuesday. Got to the hotel this evening and see this.....
20200520_234431.jpg

Told my wife to go check us in with her paranoia mask. :grinpimp:

Still not wearing one!

:flipoff2:

Seems they'll get what they want. People will tear each other apart. The woman in the video asked what they'll do to her if she walks the wrong way. THEY won't do anything, her fellow citizens will.

Have you all seen the CDC recommendations for children returning to school? They're going to kill an entire generation of children with these rules. Kids NEED to be exposed to germs, bacteria, and viruses to build up an immunity. Suppressing that will kill them when they get older. Stupid people bite it hook, line, and sinker!

Trump tours Ford plant in Michigan and refuses to wear a mask. Liberals lose their mind. CNN is talking like EvilTwit. The AG now has to either deliver on his threat or look like a bitch.

Seems they'll get what they want. People will tear each other apart. The woman in the video asked what they'll do to her if she walks the wrong way. THEY won't do anything, her fellow citizens will.

Have you all seen the CDC recommendations for children returning to school? They're going to kill an entire generation of children with these rules. Kids NEED to be exposed to germs, bacteria, and viruses to build up an immunity. Suppressing that will kill them when they get older. Stupid people bite it hook, line, and sinker!

Future population control measures?

My girl and I don't wear masks and won't. Funny, we have witnessed the harassment and been harassed while on the local greenway. First time we were riding our bikes and an older couple we rode past yelled "social distancing" at us. My girl told them to fuck off. Second was a jogger running and passed a couple of women and they got into it. The one woman told him if he was scared to stay home. People are really sheep and if you are too scared to go out without a mask, sit in your basement for the rest of your life, I don't care.

Stay strong, folks. If you can, drive to a different store rather than wearing one. If you can, patronize any and all businesses that don't require it. As you walk up to a store and they tell you to mask up, tell them to fuck off and turn around.

Hell no, I won't do what you tell me.

There are two types of people in the world. Those that listen to Rage Against The Machine and fuck you I won't do what you tell me.

I see you're still an idiot over here.
I suggest you run with "Muzzle requirement" or "the man is trying to put a muzzle requirement on us!"

Shit will go viral, I tell ya.

I haven’t came across any stores requiring a mask to enter. There was one bank that I had to work in that wanted me to put a mask on but they were not open to the public. Only their drive through was open. I gladly wore the mask so I can make money.

in the last few days, our tractor supply has posted an older lady inside the door wiping off the buggy handles in a mask. I walked in yesterday and she asked if I needed a buggy.
me: no thanks just need a small item,
her: ok, we're still social distancing,
me: ok,,,,,,,,, as I keep rolling.
not wearing a mask and don't care about your distance rules.

We have been avoiding the mask required stores......like the plague! And patronizing and complimenting ones that don't.

Seems you can mostly categorize the "maskies", at least around here. Most hard working people here don't have time to play scamdemic.

Went to get a haircut yesterday. mask required. So I went home and (slowly) hacked my hair off with my bead trimmer.

Probably 95% of people I see wearing them aren't using them correctly anyway so what's the point?

I have to wear a mask if I go into customers houses at work. We’re supposed to in other situations as well but most of us just say fuck it. It’s ridiculous how many people will just fall in line and wear them everywhere they go. Kind of pointless when you’re in your car by yourself, mask on, gloves on, touching everything that you’ll still be touching even without the gloves.

All this Fkn talk.... mask.... or to not mask!!!! Fkn media is lacking big time!!!!

Did trump mask...
Should trump mask....
Why does he choose to not mask!!!!!
Do they wanna know how he wipes his ass to????
Front to back.....
Back to front.......
How many Fkn squares??????
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaawk!!!!!!

I apparently own one now, I have zero plans to actually use it in public. Might be nice the next time I need to cut some MDF or wire wheel something in the garage but that's about it. I don't wear one at work, and I won't wear one at work or in a store etc... I haven't been hassled yet but my shopping is pretty much limited to my morning stop at 7-11.

My boss did get booted from Cycle Gear the other day for not having one, he was in the store, got all the shit he needed then got to the counter and the guy goes "I can't have you in here without a mask", he'd been there for 5-10 minutes already.

All this Fkn talk.... mask.... or to not mask!!!! Fkn media is lacking big time!!!!

Did trump mask...
Should trump mask....
Why does he choose to not mask!!!!!
Do they wanna know how he wipes his ass to????
Front to back.....
Back to front.......
How many Fkn squares??????
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaawk!!!!!!

That is exactly why I dont watch or read any news. It's all complete shit.

They should be asking the tough questions instead...... After not wearing a mask at a meeting with GM workers why isnt Trump dying of Coronavirus, could this all be a hoax? :rasta:

:rolleyes: Everyone at our local AFB (7,000+) are wearing masks. Guess they are all just followers? Same with all other bases.

Looking back we are going to have a holiday for all there heros that didn't wear a mask.

It’s a federal crime to wear one , plus I am not hear to rob you is what I preach.

:rolleyes: Everyone at our local AFB (7,000+) are wearing masks. Guess they are all just followers? Same with all other bases.

Looking back we are going to have a holiday for all there heros that didn't wear a mask.

huh. typical air force :shaking: :flipoff2:

our local army base requires them inside the exchange and grocery store, haven't had a question about not wearing one in all the gas stations and other food places and such. very few people can be seen wearing them "out and about"

I havent been wearing one but was required to when getting a hair cut at the barber shop so I did and it was worth it :flipoff2:

The people driving by themselves wearing masks are a whole new type of special. My wife and I had some good laughs on our ride back from the beach yesterday.

:lmao:

Top Back Refresh