What's new

No glory in it ( or how I almost fought a cripple)

Stix

Resident hick....
Member Number
Loc
Out in the rice
Leaving the post office just now, but on my way in, I notice a creepy looking homeless dude sitting in the bench out front. Lady coming up behind me, I hold the door and we walk in. Neither of us said a word. I’m getting into my PO Box when I hear the door swing open. (Very small rural post office). I hear a click clack coming towards me and the woman. I turn around and here is homeboy. He has one leg. And on those things like Timmay from South Park. He’s early 30’s, 6ft and maybe 180. He says “ you guys talking shit?” I exchange glances with the now VERY nervous woman and say, no not at all.

Him: You guys are talking shit!
Me: Bud, I haven’t said a word and neither has she.....
Him: starts towards us grumbling and waving a crutch.

The woman is fucking terrified and looking at me like WTF are you gonna do? So I told him that I’d take no pleasure in it, but if he didn’t let us pass I would take his crutch and beat him to death with it. Lol. He must have thought I was serious because he backed up and let us out. Pretty sure the woman pissed herself. But I mean WTF do you do? It’s like fighting an old man. If you win, you beat an old man. If you lose.......well,......lol

Leaving the post office just now, but on my way in, I notice a creepy looking homeless dude sitting in the bench out front. Lady coming up behind me, I hold the door and we walk in. Neither of us said a word. I’m getting into my PO Box when I hear the door swing open. (Very small rural post office). I hear a click clack coming towards me and the woman. I turn around and here is homeboy. He has one leg. And on those things like Timmay from South Park. He’s early 30’s, 6ft and maybe 180. He says “ you guys talking shit?” I exchange glances with the now VERY nervous woman and say, no not at all.

The woman is fucking terrified and looking at me like WTF are you gonna do? So I told him that I’d take no pleasure in it, but if he didn’t let us pass I would take his crutch and beat him to death with it. Lol. He must have thought I was serious because he backed up and let us out. Pretty sure the woman pissed herself. But I mean WTF do you do? It’s like fighting an old man. If you win, you beat an old man. If you lose.......well,......lol
Why you gotta be threatenin linkslide an shit dawg!

You did exactly what was appropriate to do.

I'm an asshole; I would have played mind games with him.

Things like:
"Yeah; we're talking shit."
"She told me I dress funny."
"I told her that her hair looks like a rat's nest."

I would then ask him,
"Do I dress funny?!"
"My bowling shirt goes with these denim shorts, right?"
"How about my Topsiders?"

Try to take him as far away as possible from his current mindset. :laughing:

Piss in his ass to establish dominance.

I don't think ya handled it bad. Dude being a dick for no other reason than being a dick automatically canceled out any respect for dealing with a lifetime of a disability.
Not saying the dude doesn't deserve respect dealing with demons, but at that moment he was threatening you as a man.
Men stand up for themselves and the vulnerable (elderly lady).
You shut down the bullshit and you shut it down quick.

:smokin::usa:

If you're going to start shit I don't care what your condition is. Too many of these fucks think that just because Lt. Dan ain't got no legs they can get away with that crap.

You handled it just fine.

I had a buddy, Larry, that was a paraplegic. We liked to get beers together. We were bellied and nosed up to the bar, and Larry rolled back on some frat boy's Doc Martins. He turned and apologized, and the kid went off on him. Larry was a Div I linebacker signed to Iowa state, I believe, when he had his injury. It was an auto accident just prior to this freshman year at university. Larry lost the use of his legs, but everything from the waist up was still full on linebacker. He was probably 235 with entirely atrophied legs. The kid knocked his hat off his head. I'm just watching. :laughing: If Larry could get his hands on you then it was a fight. :smokin: And, that's just what he did. I suspect the kid's friends still give him crap about the crippled guy taking him to the ground and beating him to a pulp.:laughing:

Hit a mother fucker thats 3'-6" the same as a 6'-3". They all get the same...:flipoff2:

Some of thos guys are scrappy... glad it didn't come to that.

Drugs and mental health. Probably shot up in his feet one too many times and lost his leg like in “requiem for a dream”

Glad it didn’t escalate further.

Reminds me, at a bar while in college. Dude in a wheelchair rolls up to another guy and punches him square in the dick, says “that’s how I roll”, and wheels out of there. Wish I knew what led up to that.
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Top Back Refresh