What's new

No FNLC? Buncha slackers around here

scooter2374

walk home clown
Member Number
Loc
Red Bank, NJ
Will and Jeepwithlotsofnumbers you have been put on notice, step up your game! :flipoff2:

In trying to comfort the dog because of her anxiety with T-storms and a beer in hand.

In
breakin run for the new engine...
Fergot the duals were suspect.
Limped home.
Couch and beerz

In.
ordered Chinese, hold the covid and I'm on the patio with a delicious keystone light. Might lay some subfloor, might not.

maybe I change transmission fluid tonight, maybe I spray some clearcoat on a buddy's motorsickle parts.

maybe I get fucked up and play video games.

so TBD I suppose.

Pizza night. Taking it easy since I worked in the rain and am telling myself I deserve it. Have a quick 3000 sq ft of roof to lay tomorrow and then hopefully getting the bike out

I'm in. Got a few hours of work in on the bus, played gta with my son for a while and now getting to the bottom of a bottle of wine.
Almost 1am over here..

In

Totally bummed out. Wife and I got a call today from the realtor that we are second in line to buy the house we both REALLY wanted. Sweet...... First losers. Yay

:flipoff:

Will and Jeepwithlotsofnumbers you have been put on notice, step up your game! :flipoff2:

In trying to comfort the dog because of her anxiety with T-storms and a beer in hand.

We need to get bspencer on here to take back his thrown as king of the losers :flipoff2:

In! Got sausages on the grill. Think I finally got the best sausage cooking method down. Smoking beef bacon tomorrow. Wish this place had a cooking forum.

In.

Spent my day off installing new smoke detectors and planning out a new greenhouse for next year. Thinking about selling off my Ranger that I never seem to drive and buying a Porsche that I'll probably never drive:rolleyes: Got a big pot of chilli on the go and just relaxing with my usual OG Coors.

In

Totally bummed out. Wife and I got a call today from the realtor that we are second in line to buy the house we both REALLY wanted. Sweet...... First losers. Yay

Do you know the realtor well? The one my wife and I used drove me nuts playing games and shit.

Just torqued some bolts on the yoter

Sounds like I'm actually doing a bit of wheeling this sunday:smokin:

In

It’s not over until the closing. If it’s not too late, you could counter offer if you really want the place. Realtor is in it for the commission. Wouldn’t be surprised if you could find out what it would take to buy the place.

Do you know the realtor well? The one my wife and I used drove me nuts playing games and shit.

No, Wife found him online. This was a last minute kinda thing or we would have been more prepared. I wasn't house shopping until I drove by this one for sale a few days ago. It was one of those "checks every single box for both me and my wife" kinda places that doesn't come along very often.

Last night, when we looked at it, I was told they had an offer but the potential buyer was having trouble securing the funding. We made our offer with funding to back it up @ 3k over asking just to make sure we would get it, filled out a bunch of paperwork this morning and was told a few hours later that the seller accepted the first offer, but wanted to know if we would be the backup buyer if the first deal fell through. Obviously we said yes, but I know that just means we lost out.

Fuck

workin, pulling double shifts for the weekend.
nothing exciting going on here.

No, Wife found him online. This was a last minute kinda thing or we would have been more prepared. I wasn't house shopping until I drove by this one for sale a few days ago. It was one of those "checks every single box for both me and my wife" kinda places that doesn't come along very often.

Last night, when we looked at it, I was told they had an offer but the potential buyer was having trouble securing the funding. We made our offer with funding to back it up @ 3k over asking just to make sure we would get it, filled out a bunch of paperwork this morning and was told a few hours later that the seller accepted the first offer, but wanted to know if we would be the backup buyer if the first deal fell through. Obviously we said yes, but I know that just means we lost out.

Fuck

Well good luck anyways.

In

The day started with a grass fire west of us, I suspect it was the county mowers. The county usually sends out a mower with a water truck as a chase vehicle to mow the shoulders of the road, not this year :shaking:

Ran my usual Friday errands, came home to smoke from other nearby grass fires. I picked up a couple filets for dinner. Probably going to have baked potatoes and salad with them :homer:

I think it may be time for a beer, too smoky outside to do anything out there

It’s not over until the closing. If it’s not too late, you could counter offer if you really want the place. Realtor is in it for the commission. Wouldn’t be surprised if you could find out what it would take to buy the place.

I just texted our realtor and asked if our offer was to low, or if there was anything else we could do to buy the place.

The owners are having a garage sale tomorrow. I almost want to go by there in the morning and talk to them directly. But that might be stalking or something.... :laughing:

In

The day started with a grass fire west of us, I suspect it was the county mowers. The county usually sends out a mower with a water truck as a chase vehicle to mow the shoulders of the road, not this year :shaking:

Ran my usual Friday errands, came home to smoke from other nearby grass fires. I picked up a couple filets for dinner. Probably going to have baked potatoes and salad with them :homer:

I think it may be time for a beer, too smoky outside to do anything out there

Smoke blowin into napa now

Top Back Refresh