What's new

No concealed carry permit needed in Tennesee!

bigun

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
Mountainair, NM
https://patriotdailypress.org/2021/...ry/?cmid=68cf0443-55bd-4811-8458-e5b1439bfcb8

Tennessee Becomes 20th State To Abolish Permit Requirement For Concealed Carry

April 10, 2021

Concealed-Carry-Holster.jpg
US

As Joe Biden and the Democrats are pushing for more gun control, Republican controlled states are doing the exact opposite.

Tennessee has just become the 20th state to abolish permit requirements for concealed carry.

People want this freedom. Democrats are out of step with the public.

Breitbart News reports:

TRENDING: HUGE NEWS: Attorney Matthew DePerno Releases Michigan Elections Forensics Report – 66,194 Unregistered Ballots Tallied in JUST 9 COUNTIES
Tennessee the 20th State to Abolish Concealed Carry Permit Requirement

On the same day that President Joe Biden was pushing more gun control at the federal level, Gov. Bill Lee (R) was signing legislation to do away with Tennessee’s concealed carry permit requirement.

Lee tweeted a photo of himself signing the legislation to do away with the permit requirement. The tweet included a shoutout to the NRA:

The legislation signed by Lee takes effect July 1, 2021.

The Tennessean reports it “allows people 21 and older to carry handguns openly or concealed without a permit, along with members of the military ages 18 to 20.”

This is excellent news.

Gov. Bill Lee

@GovBillLee

I signed constitutional carry today because it shouldn’t be hard for law-abiding Tennesseans to exercise their #2A rights. Thank you members of the General Assembly and @NRA for helping get this done.

12:46 PM · Apr 8, 2021

Share this Tweet

PeachsInGa
@PeachsInGa

Tennessee became the 20th State to do away with Concealed Carry permit!

Elaine
@TheGreatFeather

Wow! Tennessee just passed a law that concealed carry no longer requires a permit! “Shall not be infringed” is real in that state. Hopefully, Georgia will soon follow!

Hopefully, all other states that don’t have this will follow.

Been that way in MO ... it's nice that more are doing it because crossing state lines these days is a PIA to research

My soon to be new home state of Maine is constitutional carry as well. Can’t wait to exercise that right at long last. Gotta decide what holster to get for my M&P shield

Same as my state. Not sure if its smart or not (probably not), but I do find myself OCing more often. I cc at work, and a full day with it gets uncomfortable.

Meanwhile in NY, whether or not nanny gives you permission to carry depends on what judge you get, and whether or not he agrees with your "demonstrated need".

Don't know what I'm doing in this commie state.

The Tennessean reports it “allows people 21 and older to carry handguns openly or concealed without a permit, along with members of the military ages 18 to 20.”

I especially like the part that 18-20 yo in the military can carry a handgun as well. If you sign up to defend our country then you should be trusted to carry a handgun. Open or concealed. :usa::usa:

We have all the usual blue state nonsense... To get a CCP is class, application to local PD, Federal/State background check, wait 6 weeks, get local permit, then go down to the state office and pay a bunch more money to get the state one... And we have an evil scary black rifle ban. Carrying open is allowed, but frowned upon.

Yet, we actually have a voter ID law and have to present our drivers license at the poll.

What an interesting time in our Republic.

Kansas just passed that 18-20 can constitutional carry now too. It used to only be 21+. 18-20 could open carry or conceal carry with a permit. Now more freedom in KS.

I heard somewhere KS was if not the most gun friendly state its the 2nd most. If not, this should get us a 1st place in freedom.

Kansas just passed that 18-20 can constitutional carry now too. It used to only be 21+. 18-20 could open carry or conceal carry with a permit. Now more freedom in KS.

I heard somewhere KS was if not the most gun friendly state its the 2nd most. If not, this should get us a 1st place in freedom.

AZ for the MFW.

AZ for the MFW.

Nope Kansas is better than AZ now days. If you don’t believe me go to www.handgunlaw.us and see for yourself.

Your no gun signs carry weight, ours dont. You cant carry on school grounds, we can. We cant carry inside a school building if it is posted though, but we can carry outside like a football field. Our constitutional carry is for 18+ yours is for 21+. We can carry in places that serve alcohol and you cant. There is more but I’ve already turned it into a pissing contest so I will stop now. :flipoff2:

Nope Kansas is better than AZ now days. If you don’t believe me go to www.handgunlaw.us and see for yourself.

Your no gun signs carry weight, ours dont. You cant carry on school grounds, we can. We cant carry inside a school building if it is posted though, but we can carry outside like a football field. Our constitutional carry is for 18+ yours is for 21+. We can carry in places that serve alcohol and you cant. There is more but I’ve already turned it into a pissing contest so I will stop now. :flipoff2:

This varies from town to town in Az. :flipoff2:
I carry pretty much anywhere, and most never know. Church (it's on the school grounds), breakfast, Court, Walmart... whatev. If I can conceal an AK, I will. If not, I will just carry it in the open. :laughing:

I did not renew my ccp last year. In MS you can CC as long as it’s holstered

can you please send me the best reference you have seen for this? I’m also in Mississippi and want to make sure I’m covering my ass. That was my interpretation of what I read as well, and have been doing it that way, just trying to make damn sure

Is that to get people to live in Shithole Kansas?

can you please send me the best reference you have seen for this? I’m also in Mississippi and want to make sure I’m covering my ass. That was my interpretation of what I read as well, and have been doing it that way, just trying to make damn sure
Constitutional carry was passed in 2016

Top Back Refresh