What's new

NM restaurants sue Governor: WIN.

So much hate :laughing::flipoff2:

I did deserve that. I completely agree that Artesia doesnt have much to like either. At least i have a hotel room in Artesia to go into and pretend i am someplace better. I once was optimistic and tried the Italian joint in artesia.....i have never been back :lmao:

So how do they deal with the social distancing at the Hobbs airport? Its not like there is much space

Hate is not the same as experience. I grew up in that part of the world, actually born in Hobbs, worked the oil fields around Artesia, Carlsbad, out between Artesia and the Caprock, north and east of Roswell. That was after working them over south of Penwell between Midland and Odessa. My long time friends who are long time residents of Artesia always recommended the La Fonda restaurant if you like NM Mexican food. Best I can do for that part of the world.

Hate is not the same as experience. I grew up in that part of the world, actually born in Hobbs, worked the oil fields around Artesia, Carlsbad, out between Artesia and the Caprock, north and east of Roswell. That was after working them over south of Penwell between Midland and Odessa. My long time friends who are long time residents of Artesia always recommended the La Fonda restaurant if you like NM Mexican food. Best I can do for that part of the world.

Don't forget to visit Billy the Kid Museum...

That snatch doesn't have shit on Lord Northam/Blackface.

Since he is a D he gets to get away with blackface and authoritarian actions and his LT Governor gets away with sexual assault.

Since he is a D he gets to get away with blackface and authoritarian actions and his LT Governor gets away with sexual assault.

Multiple sexual assault allegations...they definitely are do as I say, not as I do asshats. Hell, a VA house member was pulled over drunk as a skunk and let off. Gotta love that diplomatic immunity for the elite. These people in VA are backwards as fawk and get away with whatever they want. Then there's Richmond's Mayor Stoney dismantling statues with zero legality. I could care less about the statues, but mark my words after they're all down, they'll branch out and head to the surrounding towns and their parks, schools, and monuments.

Last edited:
They also yanked their licenses

As an 80yr old pilot who flew bombers in WW2 at the airport I worked at in H.S. told me after the FAA yanked his medical and suspended his licence: the government cant take what I dont have!!

Top Back Refresh