What's new

Nicki Minaj; Posts Private Messages From Reporters Threatening Her Family Members

Landslide

Red Skull Member
Member Number
I’ve no idea who this person is but apparently she has 150 million followers on her social media accounts. She spoke out against getting the jab because some of her family members have had a bad reaction from it. The left is having a hissy fit over this and trying to shut her down. They locked her out of one or more of her social media accounts which drew a huge backlash from her supporters so they let her back in apparently. The White House has even reached out to her to help “educate” her about this so called vaccine but she declined. She is a left winger herself and that’s what’s really driving the left nuts is one of their own isn’t walking and talking in nazi lockstep.

Crossing the Line: Nicki Minaj Exposes the Media Mafia; Posts Private Messages From Reporters Threatening Her Family Members​

Crossing the Line: Nicki Minaj Exposes the Media Mafia; Posts Private Messages From Reporters Threatening Her Family Members

E_ghaiTXEAIwapL.jpeg
E_ghaiTWQAAih1M.jpeg

This is good, we'll, not really, it's fucked, but we knew this shit was going on.

But, it's good that someone like her is exposing them. Going to be hard to paint her as a radical right wing white Supremist.

I like the comment about threatening her family in the ghetto won't go well :laughing:

I thought we couldn't call them that anymore and had to use Italian American?

I have no idea who this person is so...
there is no S in that. different term I think?

also, WAP = wet ass pussy.

oh shit, maybe shes not wap. guess thats cardi b? proves Im a middle aged white guy, dont know shit about their muzzzzak.

Also, I get how people don't listen to pop/rap music, but I don't see how you would have never once heard her name. She been popular for ~15 years :laughing:
No shit. Virtue signaling of the "I'm too cool for anything mainstream" types.

I fawking hate her persona, but I know who TF she is :laughing:

Those texts read like a craigslist scammer

"Hello. I'm interested in your advert. Do you still have for sale car?"

I will send you twice what you are asking. Just give me your bank account. Does this sound okay?

I thought we couldn't call them that anymore and had to use Italian American?

I have no idea who this person is so...
W.O.P. was written on the foreheads of a boat load of Italians when they landed in Ellis Island, it stood for With Out Papers. The next boat that came with them and no papers somebody said "here's another load of WOPS.

No shit. Virtue signaling of the "I'm too cool for anything mainstream" types.

I fawking hate her persona, but I know who TF she is :laughing:
I don’t listen to hip hop rap crap noise and don’t pay any attention to who is doing it. I listen to tunes on my cell down loaded and now mostly Spotify which I select music type with no fucking mouthy DJs or commercials. I do have a wide music genres just none of that shit.

Top Back Refresh