What's new

Nice Collection For Sale

DuckTape

Member Number
Not mine, but I got to see a really nice collection of Toyotas yesterday. I was seriously surprised when this came up near me because it is more than rare here in Kansas. Dude's pretty cool, and the vehicles are as nice as depicted.

Yoda Collectibles

• 1982 Toyota Long Bed 22R 4-Cylinder 4x4 SR5 Pickup
  • 229,279 miles
  • $19,400
:lmao:

• 1982 Toyota Long Bed 22R 4-Cylinder 4x4 SR5 Pickup
  • 229,279 miles
  • $19,400
:lmao:
Not sure whats funny. Mint 1st gens sell for $15K to $17K all day long. Just because you are poor doesn’t mean somebody else won’t buy it.

Not sure whats funny. Mint 1st gens sell for $15K to $17K all day long. Just because you are poor doesn’t mean somebody else won’t buy it.
The prices of used Toyota pickups are funny across the board, IMHO. Salt tax is a bear around here.

Thanks for reminding me that I bought another 83 SR5 last year and haven't picked it up yet.

WTF? How do you do that?

If I buy something, I am picking it up ASAP. Mostly so I don't forget that I bought it. :lmao:
3 good reasons,

1. It was $300 from a friend.
2. It was bought during hunting season with the condition that I picked it up after hunting season.
3. Get robbed directly after hunting season, and loose track of it and a few other things. :laughing:

If a mint one is $20k, what's an OK shape restore able one worth? I have a white 82 short bed that's a family pass down, but if it's worth $12k plus as is, I'd probably send it down the road :laughing:

Top Back Refresh