What's new

Newsom strikes again!

all things considered, if you look at the charts and extrapolations and idealism and theory from very early on, CA currently models something close to what was considered an outlier extreme ideal.

of course, that was before the virus was realized to be not as deadly or contagious as initially thought (though still much worse than "the flu")

despite this supposed success, WE MUST DO MORE! it's almost as if it has something to do with power hungry people feeding their egos :rasta:

I'm sure it will be just a matter of time before we get recended , VT had a huge spike in cases over the weekend.

NM governer with two last names sat in her throne like chair and told us because there had been 6 deaths at the begining of the week, that all restaurants had to go back to carry our or dining out side. Afternoon temps are hanging around 95* + and lots of places don't have space to set up for outdoor dining. There has already been a bunch of mom and pop places close :mad3:, waiting to see if a rumored Fuck you from the restaurants happens. That keep talking about new cases what they are doing is equivocating those who test positive as a new case. Lots of people test positive but show no symptoms.

Positive 15,028
Total Tests *418,357
Click Here to View Positive Cases By County
COVID-Related Deaths in NM545

I am no math major but even I can see the number of positive cases compared to the tested is small something like .0357% and death rate is infenstessmal .036%

<snip>There has already been a bunch of mom and pop places close :mad3:
I know of three near me in Calif. I worked with/for one of the restaurant owners for about four years before he opened.

I've tried to help a local restaurant or two by doing to-go orders with a large tip. I'm not sure if my tips are helping but thus far, they are still open.

My county has a total of ~300 cases... close to half are South Lake Tahoe. Where I'm at in the county(north part), there are a total of four cases. My sheriff has stated he will only educate on masks if he is 'forced' to deal with one of those calls; no fines or arresting.

When asked if the closure order included protests Newsom said, “We have a framework around protests,” indicating that the new restrictions would prohibit indoor, but not outdoor gatherings of that type.

All those indoor protests are in danger!!!! Except if you are looting a store and have to go indoors, then you cool!

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

If the msm somehow gets Biden elected in November, covid19 will miraculously go away

No fucking shit! Then everything opens up, then a big stimulus gets sent out, then he gets a Nobel prize for curing 'Rona AND setting off the biggest economic boom since the great depression.

NM governer with two last names sat in her throne like chair and told us because there had been 6 deaths at the begining of the week, that all restaurants had to go back to carry our or dining out side. Afternoon temps are hanging around 95* + and lots of places don't have space to set up for outdoor dining. There has already been a bunch of mom and pop places close :mad3:, waiting to see if a rumored Fuck you from the restaurants happens. That keep talking about new cases what they are doing is equivocating those who test positive as a new case. Lots of people test positive but show no symptoms.

I am no math major but even I can see the number of positive cases compared to the tested is small something like .0357% and death rate is infenstessmal .036%

Move your decimal two places to the right.

Postive rate of tested = 3.5%
Death rate of positive cases = 3.6%

No fucking shit! Then everything opens up, then a big stimulus gets sent out, then he gets a Nobel prize for curing 'Rona AND setting off the biggest economic boom since the great depression.

Well, no. At the level you are at now, it will take 2 years to get back to a normal concerning the pandemic.
Take you tests and active cases and multiply it by 5. I think that is a realistic figure. Deaths will lag 2 weeks.

Seriously, start buying food and water... And ammo.

Because Trump will stay in power. At least he will try. If you don't get off your porch then, well good luck with "freedom".

https://eand.co/a-baffled-world-thin...t-4422085dbf67

I want to share with you the kinds of conversations that I have with people from around the world lately. Maybe that will give Americans a window into how bewildered, baffled, and horrified the world is by what they’ve let their country become. If you’re American, you may want to say, “But I’m not stupid!” Fair enough, you may not be. But the entire world can hardly be wrong either. The question is whether in America, stupidity has become a kind of institution, way of life, cultural value — whether it’s the only system left that governs anything at all. The question isn’t about you — the well-meaning, intelligent, good American. It’s about systemic stupidity, going thermonuclear.

80% of Americans now live paycheck to paycheck. 70% have less than $1000 in savings. 70% expect their kids to live worse lives. Life expectancy is falling. Real incomes are shrinking. Suicides are skyrocketing. Depression and loneliness are soaring. The old can’t afford to retire, and the young can’t afford to start families. The middle class has imploded, and the ranks of the poor have swollen. What does all this really say?

America is a rich country that effectively became a poor one — in the space of a generation. Is it any surprise that this sudden, unexpected, historic collapse would massively, catastrophically destabilize society — and give rise to fascism?

Elvistwat, you'll need to try harder. Didn't we already cover how the US doesn't give a fuck what the rest of the world thinks? We don't look out of our window at the world in judgement like everyone else.

With great freedom comes great responsibility. Personal responsibility is what has collapsed in the US over the past 50 years. Your numbers are just side effects. Personal responsibility is learned from tight family structures and/or church. Half of Americans don't have either. An alarming number of these people don't want the other half to have either.

In America, stupidity is a right and financial stability is a choice. If you were to ask the 80% of Americans who live paycheck to paycheck if they could make better financial decisions in their daily lives, they would say yes. However, they choose not to, because being "poor" in the US isn't too bad.

https://eand.co/a-baffled-world-thin...t-4422085dbf67

I want to share with you the kinds of conversations that I have with people from around the world lately. Maybe that will give Americans a window into how bewildered, baffled, and horrified the world is by what they’ve let their country become. If you’re American, you may want to say, “But I’m not stupid!” Fair enough, you may not be. But the entire world can hardly be wrong either. The question is whether in America, stupidity has become a kind of institution, way of life, cultural value — whether it’s the only system left that governs anything at all. The question isn’t about you — the well-meaning, intelligent, good American. It’s about systemic stupidity, going thermonuclear.

pssst, nobody gives a fuck what you and your eurofag boyfriends think.

Elvistwat, you'll need to try harder. Didn't we already cover how the US doesn't give a fuck what the rest of the world thinks? We don't look out of our window at the world in judgement like everyone else.

With great freedom comes great responsibility. Personal responsibility is what has collapsed in the US over the past 50 years. Your numbers are just side effects. Personal responsibility is learned from tight family structures and/or church. Half of Americans don't have either. An alarming number of these people don't want the other half to have either.

In America, stupidity is a right and financial stability is a choice. If you were to ask the 80% of Americans who live paycheck to paycheck if they could make better financial decisions in their daily lives, they would say yes. However, they choose not to, because being "poor" in the US isn't too bad.

The freedom to get run over by looting tribes. Yea. Real freedom.
The problem is EXACTLY that you don't care what other nations think.

I agree that personal responsibility has collapsed. And it's true that many don't want to teach it to them.
But I also understand people that do not want to work as peasants, when Capitalism suggested they can live a much greater life but both parents need to work to even get by. Instead of hating the people that promised, they hate on minorities "taking away their jobs". Leading to concentration camps (children in cages), states that allow these camps, military in the streets and ultimately, full blown fanboy enabled fascism. Else, you would have to rethink your entire belief structure, can't do that, too much stress I like how it was...

Because of job losses between February and May of this year, 5.4 million laid-off workers became uninsured. These recent increases in the number of uninsured adults are 39% higher than any annual increase ever recorded. The highest previous increase took place over the one-year period from 2008 to 2009, when 3.9 million nonelderly adults became uninsured.

These record-breaking increases in the number of uninsured have taken place during the country’s worst public-health crisis in more than a century and the sharpest and deepest economic downturn since World War II. Nevertheless, no federal COVID-19 legislation signed into law has attempted to restore or preserve comprehensive health insurance.

80% of Americans now live paycheck to paycheck. 70% have less than $1000 in savings. 70% expect their kids to live worse lives. Life expectancy is falling. Real incomes are shrinking. Suicides are skyrocketing. Depression and loneliness are soaring. The old can’t afford to retire, and the young can’t afford to start families. The middle class has imploded, and the ranks of the poor have swollen. What does all this really say?

America is a rich country that effectively became a poor one — in the space of a generation. Is it any surprise that this sudden, unexpected, historic collapse would massively, catastrophically destabilize society — and give rise to fascism?

Too much credit spending, individual poor choices....Lines of newer vehicles waiting for free food handouts, new $60 k pu trucks . Adjust to changes or suffer.....

So sad. You just keep running into that invisible wall, while your government fucks you in the ass dry.

So sad. Keep regurgitating what you read on the news, while you haven't a fucking clue what really goes on here.

Too much credit spending, individual poor choices....Lines of newer vehicles waiting for free food handouts, new $60 k pu trucks . Adjust to changes or suffer.....

We make it too easy to live way outside our means. Immediate gratification, lack of responsibility, and lack of self-discipline are just a few things that are a major problem...

You see these same type of people in all these ‘check your credit score’ commercials. If you need to check your score constantly, or at all, then you’re doing it wrong .

Getting ???? Newscum has been ridiculous his whole life. I signed the latest recall petition last week. Hopefully this will go somewhere.

What do you need, million signatures? Then is he gone or it just starts procedures of removal?

So sad. You just keep running into that invisible wall, while your government fucks you in the ass dry.

you waffle more than gary. You love government... now you hate government. You love government run healthcare and taxation. you think germany isn't also screwing it's citizens? Stop obsessing over the USA... seriously. It's like a teenager who just went through his first breakup.

We make it too easy to live way outside our means. Immediate gratification, lack of responsibility, and lack of self-discipline are just a few things that are a major problem...

You see these same type of people in all these ‘check your credit score’ commercials. If you need to check your score constantly, or at all, then you’re doing it wrong .

It's true. When I had zero income, I applied for a Amex card (Via Hilton). I got a credit line for 10K like it was nothing. I did not have to prove anything to anyone, I did not have to show my paycheck or list things I have to pay each month. Nope, just "here you go".

"5K cash back if you buy this car today" - is a trigger for many people. They just want to get that cash, really. Actually letting people do this, is a failure of society. America used to be big enough so nobody saw it. Or could ignore it. Not anymore. It's one nation and these people must be dealt with. Ignoring them does not work, they start looting and shit.

Top Back Refresh