What's new

~~~~~Newbies: Check-In Here~~~~~

So, you can take the man out of the Toyota, but based on your username of “butt loven”, can’t take the Toyota out of the man.
Isn't that what we're all here for? Just a big non-wheeling circle jerk? haha

Been lurking around for a little decided to make an account and see what it's all about.

Creeped around on that other site for many years, now here i is.

Was on the original site, same name...same trucks.
Couple rusty 3rd gen Ram 1/2 tons and a 2nd gen , 3/4 ton.
Middle of Maine, just me and my dag at Kamp Krusty...waiting on the meltdown and the big sleep.

im such a noob i never checked in here.

How big of a tire can i fit on my k5 with only 2" of lift? I thinking 40" tires maybe. Can you guys post some pics of your rides? thanks
20201227_155319.jpg

Here are bald 38.5s with 4" of lift, they only rub if you turn or hit a bump or something:homer:.

Newb here, all the way from the land of vampires, Transylvania.

We've had a tornado here in Romania a couple of years ago, this felt accurate:

N69gaUp.jpg

I figured I would at least make a post.

I here Thornbirds are the best tires ever, but only if you use bleach to balance them with. 😂😂😂😂

Ehsan Kiani here. I had the same handle in Pirate4x4. Used to post there regularly. I am from Rawalpindi, Pakistan. I own a 1979 Jeep Cherokee which has a big block 454 in the hood. Under rebuild. A CJ7 converted to a TJ sorta shape with a 1UZ Toyota v8 in the hood. A stock Toyota Surf (forerunner)

Ehsan Kiani here. I had the same handle in Pirate4x4. Used to post there regularly. I am from Rawalpindi, Pakistan. I own a 1979 Jeep Cherokee which has a big block 454 in the hood. Under rebuild. A CJ7 converted to a TJ sorta shape with a 1UZ Toyota v8 in the hood. A stock Toyota Surf (forerunner)

Glad you found us! Always enjoyed watching what you were building over there! :smokin:

I'm also glad you tracked us down, I used to love reading about your wheeling in Asia.

Top Back Refresh