What's new

~~~~~Newbies: Check-In Here~~~~~

Lurked on the other place for years. Built a 5.3 fj40 on 38’s without ever posting a question, (thanks fedex dude in AZ that built the blue one) didnt wanna hear “sirch noob” haha Thanks for the tech. Some o yall are as twisted as me. I don’t say much, i just soak it up 🍺

Hey all, new to this site. Lurked at the other forum for a few years. Used it as an great resource for ideas and tech info. Just went to check it after buying a new ZJ and noticed it was dead nowadays.

Always been into Toyotas and Fords, giving the Jeep thing a try for once. Look forward to seeing what all this site has to offer!:beer:

Hello, I heard about this place from the other place. I wheel either my '02 TJ or my '06 Dodge Ram Power Wagon.
I enjoyed the builds and tech from there, glad to see this place taking off!

I was on that old green and black site, started lurking in maybe '03, joined under this same username, after some kid lied to Mochamike about BRAN NEW d60 gears in '05.

Had an XJ then, it's long dead. Have a 4runner now, mostly camping. Just checked back on the old site after a long absence, someone must have built a fence across their driveway, cause there is no traffic over there.

I'm a new old guy. Previously was on PBB circa 07-13 when I put a Chevy D60/70HD under my 03 TJ (was "Project get that Heep done before the wedding). Sold it shortly after my son was born, got into autocross then HPDE and TT road course racing type stuff up to recently until putting my car in a tire wall at Mid Ohio.

Picked up an 03 Sequoia right before that event as a tow rig for my now totaled car.. and got the 4x4 bug again. This thing will be for light family wheeling/camping... But I really want to build something to run KOH. Will be lurking heavily as I start planning a build. Undecided if I want to do 4800 to contain costs (somewhat), or go all out on a 4400 rig.

Attachments

• PXL_20210918_220703853.jpg
    PXL_20210918_220703853.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 35
  • FB_IMG_1598579845474.jpg
    FB_IMG_1598579845474.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 36
  • FB_IMG_1605480451862.jpg
    FB_IMG_1605480451862.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 37
I'm a new old guy. Previously was on PBB circa 07-13 when I put a Chevy D60/70HD under my 03 TJ (was "Project get that Heep done before the wedding). Sold it shortly after my son was born, got into autocross then HPDE and TT road course racing type stuff up to recently until putting my car in a tire wall at Mid Ohio.

Picked up an 03 Sequoia right before that event as a tow rig for my now totaled car.. and got the 4x4 bug again. This thing will be for light family wheeling/camping... But I really want to build something to run KOH. Will be lurking heavily as I start planning a build. Undecided if I want to do 4800 to contain costs (somewhat), or go all out on a 4400 rig.
SE VA?

Apparently we need to check in .

i'm single white male. I like long walks on the trail. have a man bun you can grab anytime and I'm not shy about what I like.

All seriousness, troll through with no account , you all seem like degenerates so why not join this circle jerk you have going.

Top Back Refresh