What's new

~~~~~Newbies: Check-In Here~~~~~

Welcome aboard, how did you find the new place?

Comnents in this fb post

photo47506.jpg

Hi. Noob here. Curtis the noobster.

Long time 4x4 enthusiast. I'm a Libra and I like long walks on the beach.

Good day men, I'm glad to see that this offroad forum is active without dumbshits posting everywhere. Found you guys through talks of another place on (P)irate. I look forward to contribute some info and tech.

Joined PBB back in '04 as "Terrys_85_Toy" back when I had an '85 Toyota.

Was spending way to much time on GCC over there, so I avoided forums for a while.

Work is slow right now, so I finally decided to click on that link that Austin sent me back in August of last year; hope I don't regret it.

Was spending way to much time on GCC over there, so I avoided forums for a while.

Work is slow right now, so I finally decided to click on that link that Austin sent me back in August of last year; hope I don't regret it.
I remember you.

I lurked for 9 years at the old site. Finally posted in the Newb intro thread, and noticed the place was basically dead, asked what happened on Arfcom, and learned to drop the "P" so here I am.

I haz Jeep.

Recently found this place. Haven't been to cough*the other site *cough in a while. Glad I'm back. I was COXJ94.

I was a lurker for many years on the "other" site. I was an active member on Full-Sized Jeeps back in 2003 or so when I had my '72 Waggy, and a few other sites.

What’s up fellas I followed the old testament for years and now I’m here. I’m stoked to see this going strong!

Newbs check-in spot.

A new oldy mentioned they looked for the check-in thread and couldn't find one, so abracadabra, here it is.
NOOB checking in.

I had heard of the old place and lurked right about the time it started going downhill (As I had heard) so I never joined.

Just heard of this hear new place and looked around and liked what I saw.

So I joined.

So, you can take the man out of the Toyota, but based on your username of “butt loven”, can’t take the Toyota out of the man.

Lurked at the old place for well over a decade, posted a handful of times. Reading and learning tech when not in GCC. Decided to sign up here, promptly forgot my credentials and finally got it to email me a password reset. So here we are again

Top Back Refresh