What's new

~~~~~Newbies: Check-In Here~~~~~

Am I new? I was on the old forum. Lost track for a couple years. CLB directed me here. So I’m back. I have a boner stock 2012 Chevy Silverado. Took it to Prairie city with Carl and met Brian with the 62? Ranchero.

I’ve got a flat fender for sale now... so I’ll head on over to the classifieds section.
Lighten up Francis.

Ha ha ha. Yeah. Saw that movie. So I can leave the dunce cap for someone else. 😎

Joined a year ago. Never posted. Lurked on the other site pre-Vertical Scrote. "Hi."

I was on pbb years ago, checked in, found out it became weak as fuck. Luckily someone made a post about it sucking ass and I found my way here. New user name, same old smart ass. :flipoff2:

Used to be on pbb when I lived in AZ, abandoned that the shit when I moved to MA cuz this state sucks and there is no wheeling to be had. I bought some land in backasswardsville commie central with some steep and rocky mountains and bought someones f-ed up project.
Glad I found this place cuz the other one is dead. WTH happened?

Yes, I'm a Datsun 510 nut. Recently I had to sell my '70 Bluebird SSS Coupe', but I still have nine 510s and a warehouse full of 510 parts. :)
I had a buddy (passed away from cancer year’s ago) he was into em… pretty fun cars it seemed…. He had his built pretty well, was starting the body work when he got sick!!!

Welcome aboard!!!!

Hey, just found this thread. Joined as soon as I knew it existed (Aug 2021). I was on Pirate before the database "loss" in 97/98 ish. At the time I was in college always dreamed of posting a build thread. Now that I am older and am actually building something, having trouble getting the courage to post it. I'm not at the level some of these guys are, but I'm doing my best to do things right. You guys think I should make a thread? I remember people getting hammered on Pirate, and I'm not an attention whore. More just interested in sharing what I'm doing and seeing if people have ideas for me. Thanks and glad I found the forum.

PXL_20210613_233844066.jpeg

Hey, just found this thread. Joined as soon as I knew it existed (Aug 2021). I was on Pirate before the database "loss" in 97/98 ish. At the time I was in college always dreamed of posting a build thread. Now that I am older and am actually building something, having trouble getting the courage to post it. I'm not at the level some of these guys are, but I'm doing my best to do things right. You guys think I should make a thread? I remember people getting hammered on Pirate, and I'm not an attention whore. More just interested in sharing what I'm doing and seeing if people have ideas for me. Thanks and glad I found the forum.

PXL_20210613_233844066.jpeg
Glad you found us, and yes post up a build thread please

Newbs check-in spot.

A new oldy mentioned they looked for the check-in thread and couldn't find one, so abracadabra, here it is.
JFC I had no idea this place existed. I disappear from the OG forum for a decade and what the hell.

I’m back. Just with a much higher user number and no red star. :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh