What's new

~~~~~Newbies: Check-In Here~~~~~

Finaly signed up after lurking for a lil bit.

Was on pirate years ago sold my rig. Lurked and then went away. Now we are back here. Lots of camping and fishing vs. Hard Wheeling these days but it still happens

B.c. canada
95 ranger eb44 rcv's 35's. Other goodies

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1642446654045.jpg
    FB_IMG_1642446654045.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 12
Used to hang out on pie-rate but now it's just posts from pazuzu and spam bots. Used to wheel a few rice burners and still have a 1st gen tacoma.

I like long walks on the beach, romantic candlelight trail repairs, and long meaningful conversations about how I was told I'd break my shit trying that route.

First post here, not new to the other site. ‘04 or so. Damn near forgot about this place until a couple other Texas folks I ran trails with last October with reminded me. I’m slow.

‘78 Cherokee Chief project, I intend to pick up my build thread here in case the other place gets wiped.

Great to see an active forum again!

‘78 Cherokee Chief project, I intend to pick up my build thread here in case the other place gets wiped.

Great to see an active forum again!
Post that shit up man, not enough fool size Cherokee love

Reactions: Oak
Hi guys. Im new. Very friendly people here, hope I fit in. I dont have a 4x4 but my parents will be helping me buy a new car soon and I am trying to convince them on a jeep.

By the way I am 32 and work as a helpdesk technician. Glad to be here!!!

Hi guys. Im new. Very friendly people here, hope I fit in. I dont have a 4x4 but my parents will be helping me buy a new car soon and I am trying to convince them on a jeep.

Do you like gladiator movies?

Oh man…. It’s about time you showed up…. Much help needed here!!!!

You a friend of Arti? Cause you sound like a friend of Arti.

Am I new? I was on the old forum. Lost track for a couple years. CLB directed me here. So I’m back. I have a boner stock 2012 Chevy Silverado. Took it to Prairie city with Carl and met Brian with the 62? Ranchero.

I’ve got a flat fender for sale now... so I’ll head on over to the classifieds section.

Last edited:
Only pic of my truck at Prairie City.

Attachments

• D2294249-760A-4FC8-B824-7D62A8993007.jpeg
    D2294249-760A-4FC8-B824-7D62A8993007.jpeg
    618.3 KB · Views: 9
Top Back Refresh