What's new

~~~~~Newbies: Check-In Here~~~~~

I just found this place...Member since 2006 on the PBB...same username and avatar.

I hope this place will be just as good!

And yeah...go fuck a blender and all that stuff :flipoff2:

Well I finally wandered in the door from the Canadian wasteland.
Y’all ought to keep that thing secured better.

FNG here. Been following the old site for many years. Never really had to ask any questions because most of it was covered if you searched enough.

I own 9 different 4x4s so Im always looking for info. Current main project its turning my burb into a family camp/ road trip rig.

Figured someone from the old board had to come over to give the early mover reprobates a hard time...that and I have issues with the crickets constantly chirping at the old site.:flipoff2:
awwwww were you lonely? Overbear not take you camping?

:flipoff2:

left pbb when it first sucked and just found irate4x4
more for the tools and tech, dd is my only 4x4
good to be back

I've been member the other place since just about the begining.

I know at least one other old Rok-Freek made it over here.... any more?

Followed PBB from when the pop-ups would crash your confuser, mostly as a lurker sucking up as much tech as I could and trying to apply as much as money, time, and shop space would allow... then life happened and chit-chat became my escape. Anybody know it "Redhead w/ a green saturn" is archived anywhere. Read that shit and said that will never happen to me... 10 years later and could have renamed that "Redhead w/ a green firebird.

Got 90' Cherokee not sure what I am going to do with. #FJB

Just wandered over here from the other place after posting my ad and some unnamed TJ lover directing me here. Glad they did - so far. Had been a member over there since '15, but more of a lurker and learner.

No wonder there was such little action on the other site anymore. Just found this one. Been using the old one since very early 2000s.

Hello again. Is there a specific forum for race builds? I just started building a TJ for 4600 class racing and am going to need lots of input.

No wonder there was such little action on the other site anymore. Just found this one. Been using the old one since very early 2000s.

Hello again. Is there a specific forum for race builds? I just started building a TJ for 4600 class racing and am going to need lots of input.
Yep we have a dedicated race sub forum just below chit chat in Misc. section.

Top Back Refresh