What's new

New year, new financial mistake, 4800 build.

So had enough sun today to get it out of the barn and give her one last bath. Unfortunately that’s all I really got done on her today.

749F180F-E4E2-4CCC-9AEC-83F5B1DEED25.jpeg

I picked up some 2” 0.188 wall for the new sliders/boat sides as well as the front and rear frame ends rework. Hit the lumber yard in town and picked up some stuff to make a table. I don’t know what ended up happening to the saw horses I made that I built this thing on originally.

Hopefully I can get it all leveled and plumbed up and trim some more off of it and actually start putting some new stuff together this week. :smokin:
How much down travel that thing have. Looks like a damn camino with those tires. :beret:

A lot. It’s 14” ORIs, sitting full bump in that pic.

Just realizing that it’s been almost a year since I ruined this thing and it’s not back together yet. And I almost have axles for the 4800.

I have too many projects. :shaking:

A lot. It’s 14” ORIs, sitting full bump in that pic.

Just realizing that it’s been almost a year since I ruined this thing and it’s not back together yet. And I almost have axles for the 4800.

I have too many projects. :shaking:
Cool build! Little bit of progress everyday/every week adds up in the long run.

Cool build! Little bit of progress everyday/every week adds up in the long run.

I’ve been nibbling at it and stacking parts. Nothing worth updating though. That coupled with another customer TJ build going on too takes up a ton of time.

Top Back Refresh