What's new

New X3 is in!

Those little flares on the trailing arms keep the front roost from sand blasting the trailing arm powder coat as well.
i took mine off first thing and the trailing arm paint looks like swiss chees after only 400 miles.

She aint new anymore.

Attachments

• 20220324_112732.jpg
    20220324_112732.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 61
Dent B gon
20220404_164936.jpg

DMX make a nice product and has good customer service.
1649241512097.png

Last edited:
Heading to the UP for a few days. Leaving today after work
1663153313078.png
Where in the UP are you heading? It is opening day of bird season so there will probably be a ton of people riding around with shotguns and shooting at anything bird like that moves.

We saw quite a few hunters. We always try to give lots of room and know that we are all sharing the land. They still all hate us though. Weve had trucks swerve at us and try to run us off the roads. We pay all the fees and have the same rights to be there.

No front sway bar on mine, came that way from the factory, and Walker links on the the rear sway bar means lots of body roll. :laughing:

I am pretty used to it now after 4 years like that but some side hills can make passengers pucker when they aren't used to it. lol

We saw quite a few hunters. We always try to give lots of room and know that we are all sharing the land. They still all hate us though. Weve had trucks swerve at us and try to run us off the roads. We pay all the fees and have the same rights to be there.
Im sure most of those people are road riding some of the major roads that tons of people travel. I understand both sides, but some of those roads people shouldnt try to hunt off of. I have gotten birds off the edges of some main roads, but that was mostly from travel to and from the side roads that we would ride or walk.

In general people are becoming more assholeish up there since the SxS scene became a lot bigger.

Top Back Refresh