What's new

NEW! Saddle/taco gussets...but done the way you need them!

BlackfishFab

Member Number
Saddle gussets offer the strongest connection and most support for a cage node. But ever tried to just buy them? $12-$20 for a 3x3 gusset with some generic angle. By the time you're done trimming it to fit there's nothing left.
I'm now offering 12ga(just slightly under 1/8" thick) in 58" lengths. Cut them to your exact needs. Can be "adjusted" to fit 1.5dia to 2"dia tubing, ideal for 1.75.
Gussets are 4" tall.

Use code IRATE for 10% off.

Attachments

• 0630221310_HDR.jpg
    0630221310_HDR.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 196
  • Screenshots_2021-10-13-21-51-53_1.png
    Screenshots_2021-10-13-21-51-53_1.png
    135.7 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshots_2021-10-13-21-52-23_1.png
    Screenshots_2021-10-13-21-52-23_1.png
    158.4 KB · Views: 71
  • Screenshots_2022-04-28-11-57-18.png
    Screenshots_2022-04-28-11-57-18.png
    311.7 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Just ordered 2 sections. I've got a bunch of nodes on my cage where the standard "taco" don't work. Not starting out with a finished shape is the perfect solution.

I hope you sell a million of these.............great idea.:beer:

Just ordered 2 sections. I've got a bunch of nodes on my cage where the standard "taco" don't work. Not starting out with a finished shape is the perfect solution.

I hope you sell a million of these.............great idea.:beer:

Yeah you did! Thank you! I gotta shoot you an email. I can't see your personal details until I get to the shop, but if your email address isn't on there, please email me. If it is, I'll email you soon. Thanks for the order!

You have good products, stuff no one else has. When my shop is built, I will be ordering. Just a suggestion, but I usually do not order products unless I can see the dimensions. If you look at other sites like Barnes, they show a crude drawing with the dimensions of most of their products. Again, just a suggestion to help you make more sales.

You have good products, stuff no one else has. When my shop is built, I will be ordering. Just a suggestion, but I usually do not order products unless I can see the dimensions. If you look at other sites like Barnes, they show a crude drawing with the dimensions of most of their products. Again, just a suggestion to help you make more sales.
I'm just not that fancy. I don't have a team of people and a graphics designer to wiz stuff like that up.
Obviously very useful... I'm just very... Basic... Haha.

But it's solid input and a good suggestion. I'll see what I can come up with!

Maybe just add a dimension line in the product description. Then we will know if it will fit or not where we want it to fit.

I'll shut-up about it now..

Maybe just add a dimension line in the product description. Then we will know if it will fit or not where we want it to fit.

I'll shut-up about it now..
All good stuff!

It's all good dude. I mean I design all this stuff, make all the CAD files, etc.. Just being lazy where it matters, lol

🍺 🍺

Ordered one of these...very pleased. I dont even need them yet. But wanted to have them here for when I did.

My order still has not arrived. Fedx says it is in Georgetown,Ky since Feb17. I think it is time to give my money back. Tired of fooling with you. order #1109

My order still has not arrived. Fedx says it is in Georgetown,Ky since Feb17. I think it is time to give my money back. Tired of fooling with you. order #1109
WTF? Ok, first off, how about even ONE email saying "my order hasn't arrived?"
Second, wtf do you mean "tired of fooling with you?" You placed an order, I shipped it literally immediately. Like IMMEDIATELY. No drama, no delays, no excuses.

I'm not a FedEx driver, and I'm certainly not the one driving the truck your parts are on.

This was an immature and childish way to handle literally anything.

Just give my money back. Please.
Thats not how it works, I'm not friggin Amazon. You got nothing but spectacular customer service from me. I don't think your order was even 6 minutes old before I shipped it.

When you get the parts, you can ship them back to me at your expense and I'll refund you your money minus what it cost me to ship them there. FYI, shipping is about $78.

Top Back Refresh