What's new

New IH shop in Ventura ?

Safe Dude

Member Number
Loc
Ventura Ca
A friend of mine said he heard something about a new IH shop opening in Ventura CA i cant seem to find anything , anyone here have info ?

I haven't heard anything but a call to Ruben at Ventura 4x4 might get you an answer. He's old school and knows all 4x4 stuff in ventura

I haven't heard anything but a call to Ruben at Ventura 4x4 might get you an answer. He's old school and knows all 4x4 stuff in ventura
I have known Ruben for 20 plus years and your right if anyone knows its him , he hates Binders and says if you buy one replace everything ! after i bought 3 three he pretty much said WHY and good luck !

I have known Ruben for 20 plus years and your right if anyone knows its him , he hates Binders and says if you buy one replace everything ! after i bought 3 three he pretty much said WHY and good luck !

My first time meeting Ruben is when I went down to chase a friend in the Norra 1000 and he was tagging along chasing as well. Awesome dude and a month later even after only meeting him one trip for 3 days I called him and asked him if I could stay at his home in san felipe since he said when we were down there the first time to let him know and I did. Luckily because that night i got food poisoning so happy to have a bathroom and not camping like we originally were planning on doing. Ruben also set up the 9in I had in my tacoma and was awesome and the quietest 3rd that truck ever had in it before I blew it up with too much throttle and a supercharger.

Top Back Refresh