What's new

Never been a Corevette guy...but damn this is fun.

Chzbrgr

Bucket Driver
Member Number
Loc
Peoples Republic of Maryland
Back story: I'm on lock down for a while. Yeah fuck cancer:mad3:. Buddy of mine dropped this off and said have fun this summer. Carbs needed rebuilt. Still gotta work on the calipers. This thing is wicked. No it's not original. Has a punched out 454 block with Winters alum. heads and an original tripower setup. Guess I'll get him a Christmas card this year.

20200502_152450.jpg
20200502_162234_.jpg

20200502_141401.jpg

Very nice...I picked up a C5 last summer. Basically a even trade for my H-D.
due to health problems, I can no longer ride, so I thought a Vette might be fun instead.

i had a 67 tri power for a weekend when i was 16, what a blast shake rattle and roll. if you get a chance to play with a newer one, run it up and slam on the brakes. you can feel your eyeballs trying to pop free.

LS swap.

ugh, three duces. Those are fun, but would pimp on a daily basis.

to keep the ghey away, make sure you don’t buy corvette shirts, jackets, socks, chairs or anything else with “corvette” on it. 😃

What about a pair of white New Balance shoes and some Jorts??

to keep the ghey away, make sure you don’t buy corvette shirts, jackets, socks, chairs or anything else with “corvette” on it. 😃

^this , I have a 77 but don’t hang with any corvette douches or have a ghay jacket. I think the older vettes are pretty cool cars, mine even has an 8 track. Ever listen to CCR on 8 track while bombing down the road with the top down? I even have 77 best disco tape with wild cherry :grinpimp:

My mom still has a C3 she bought new in '76. There's nothing ghey about them.

YeJJfyF.jpg

i had a 67 tri power for a weekend when i was 16, what a blast shake rattle and roll. if you get a chance to play with a newer one, run it up and slam on the brakes. you can feel your eyeballs trying to pop free.

For real. Buddy has a C8 ZR1. The only thing more impressive than the loud pedal it the brakes. Truly amazing.

Last edited:
It's fun because even though that car is handicapped with a piece of shit chevy engine, it's a corvette so it's awesome.

GM kept production separate for 7 decades for a reason, lol.

Top Back Refresh