What's new

Neuro-Linguistic Programming Being Used On Everyone in the U.S. (And World?)

MChat

Resident "Preacher Man"
Member Number
Loc
Northern Arizona
This is something I have been thinking about since the whole "Corona Virus" thing first started, and I feel that it is time to tell others what I am observing. First a little (tiny bit) of background: I have been a student of Neuro-Linguistic Programming for the past 7 years; I've used it to help a number of people overcome past traumas, mental roadblocks and phobias. My teacher/mentor is one of the best in the world using this technology. For the past two years or so, I have been using NLP speaking techniques as a public speaker. I am going to apologize in advance; what I have to say is not going to be short, however by the end you will see how NLP is being used on us through this "pandemic" and perhaps get a feel for why no-one, yet, has "gotten off of the porch."

If you're unfamiliar at all with NLP, google it. People like my Anthony Robbins, Jim Rohn, my mentor and others have used it as a "motivational" (actually more of a transformational, when properly done) speaker. There are a great number of training programs out there, most of them geared toward salesmen and marketing people as NLP is quite effectively used in these industries (nearly every professional commercial uses at least one NLP technique). I am not here to teach about NLP in general, however, so lets just say at this point that it is a very, very effective form of persuasive communication. What I am going to share, specifically are two techniques.

1. The Pattern Interrupt

A pattern interrupt is a simple technique that intends to put a person into an "altered state." Milton Erikson, I believe, was the first to use this to induce a full hypnotic state; the first time I witnessed it used in this manner I was sure it was fake. I had been to the "Hypnotist show" at the State Fair, and believed that it took time to "walk" people into a hypnotic trance, yet after learning the technique and practicing it myself I became convinced. I will say, that the vast majority of time, a hypnotic trance is not necessary to do the transformational work that a client is desiring; in fact a lot of people are very resistant to the idea of being "hypnotized" (yet don't realize that everything you have learned, you were in a sort of trance while learning).

But what is a pattern interrupt? Let me give you a simple example. Let's say you're at a party and that long-winded guy that can drone on and on about his favorite subject (that you have no interest in) has you cornered and he's just getting warmed up (and let's suppose for argument's sake that this is someone you don't want to be rude to) what do you do? "Do you smell pop-corn?" You ask a question like that and it interrupts his "pattern," this leave him in a light trance like state, a receptive state. Then you simply make a suggestion, change the subject, excuse yourself and he has no idea what really happened and doesn't think you were rude at all. The pattern interrupt can even be an action, anything that breaks their pattern. The important thing to remember (for the purposes of this thread) isn't how to do it, but that once a pattern interrupt is successfully employed it leaves the "audience" in a receptive state, ready to receive further instruction.

This isn't always necessarily an intentional thing; I use this example often in my public speeches when I discuss how communication affects our subconscious mind: There was a little girl, about 6 years old and if you can picture it, like a lot of little girls liked to play dress up, and this girl had done just that: she had put on a special outfit just for dancing, an outfit for "performing." Off she went into the living room, twirling, and singing (at the top of her lungs) and dancing, a picture that under normal circumstances would warm the heart of a mama who was watching this. I don't know if you've been around any six year old when they sing, but most of them are off-key, off-pitch, especially if they're LOUD! Such was the case for this little girl, and unfortunately for her, her mama had just gotten home from a bad day at work, had a huge headache and was not in the mood to have a 6 year old girl twirling and dancing and singing (at the top of her lungs) in the living room where she was trying to relax. "Would you just STOP THAT, you have a terrible voice anyway!" As parents, we've all said and done things to our children that we've instantly regretted, and I'm sure she regretted it the moment that she said it, but the damage was done (damage that could have been reversed if she understood what had just happened). What exactly did just happen? Well the little girl was in a pattern (singing and dancing, "in her own world" some might say), the mother interrupted that pattern ("STOP THAT"), leaving the child in a receptive state ("you have a terrible voice"). That one instance transformed the little girl, she became quiet and shy and didn't like to speak very loudly, you see she heard and took in the idea that she had a terrible voice.

How does this apply to what is going on today? Think about it, this whole pandemic is a HUGE pattern interrupt (something like this has never happened in most people's lifetime, and even the centenarian would have been too young to really remember), every pattern we have for what we would have called a "normal" life has been interrupted. From the way you do your job (if you didn't lose it), the way you run your business (if you have one), being asked/required to wear a mask in public, standing in a line (six feet apart) to get into a grocery store, having directional arrows on the floors of said grocery stores, interacting with the clerks through a plexiglass window. Do you remember they even shut down outdoor recreational areas: how was being alone out in the woods riskier than going to a grocery store? Whether you believe the "conspiracy theory" of a planned epidemic or not, you have to see that, intentional or not, this has, in effect been a HUGE pattern interrupt... and the vast majority of the population entered into that receptive state and bought into the mainstream media's fear mongering and thus willingly donned masks and stood by as businesses were shut down.

Finally, the riots too are a pattern interrupt; perhaps intended to "get the rest of us" that didn't fall for the first pattern interrupt. Lastly, the pattern interrupt puts us in that receptive state for the next technique: The Micro-Commitment.

2. The Micro-Commitment

Micro-Commitments are generally used during sales presentations, getting the buyer to make many small agreements, leading them to the larger agreement to buy. However, this technique has also been used by interrogators of prisoners of war. Soldiers are trained to resist standard interrogation techniques, sleep depravation, starvation, physical abuse, etc... Micro-commitments use an entirely different tactic and you can see them come to play in a "good-cop/bad-cop" scenario. Let's take a look at our prisoner of war, locked away in his cell, proud that while he was beaten, starved and not allowed to sleep he didn't break and it seems that the enemy has given up. He's been given a meager amount of food and been allowed to rest; his late night guard even seems to be friendly enough even though the guard appears to have been reprimanded, even physically punished for speaking to the prisoner. Yet late at night, he uses his broken English to talk to the prisoner. "I like America", "I want go America" eventually the prisoner starts to drop his guard a little, having brief, quiet conversations with the guard. Then one day, the guard asks him what it' like in America and the prisoner describes how wonderful life is there. "Is it like that for everyone in America?" Well no, it's not the prisoner concedes, for some life is more of a struggle. As time goes on the guard gets him to admit that life isn't in America isn't as great as it's made out to be...

Do you see the micro-commitments in this story? Many of them are not even verbal; feeling sorry for the guard getting in trouble just for talking to him. Yet ultimately this guard managed to convince the prisoner to actually sign a statement saying that America was not a great country, that it was filled with lies and deceit. Something the solder would have never believed he would say, ever, but one micro-commitment after the other lead him down that path. It's the frog boiling to death in water that is heated slowly (even though I believe that's been busted, the frog jumps out).

This one is even more critical, in my opinion to our current situation. This is how they are getting the vast majority of the population to buy into accepting a micro-chip vaccination record. Something that six months ago MOST people would have thought of as being ludicrous, yet now a large portion of the population is already talking about being ready to accept. It's not just a micro-chip though, it's designed to get us to accept a "new normal" (how many times have you heard that phrase in the past 6 months?). It's also designed to prepare police officers for what may be coming soon, maybe not this year, but soon. How long did it take Nazi Germany to go from having normal police officers to having SS who had the authority to shoot you on site if you resisted their orders?

You see, the government doesn't start by asking police officers to "round up dissidents, shooting those who resist." No they ask them to cite and arrest people who won't wear a mask. Then they ask officers to cite or arrest business owners that refuse to shut down. At some point they'll ask officers to remove children from the homes of people who tested positive (for the children's safety of course). At some point they'll have officers forcibly remove people from their own homes to go to "quarantine centers." At some point they'll ask officers to go door to door and confiscate guns and ammunition from law abiding citizens. At some point they'll have officers start rounding up "dissidents" (those who refuse the vaccine/micro-chip). At some point they'll start having officers shoot anyone who resists.

It all starts with a micro-commitment of citing and arresting those who will not wear a mask. And another micro-commitment of citing or arresting business owners who refuse to shut down. And then another micro-commitment and another.

Do you see why, now, patriots are still on their porches? We were caught off-guard, we expected them to come for our guns and they didn't, they did the unexpected (broke our pattern) using a hyper-sensationalized flu virus to create a fake pandemic. They used a pattern interrupt to put the entire country, nay the entire world into a receptive state, willing and ready to accept a Big Brother government, so long as it protected us from the big, bad, scary virus. And they've been using micro-commitments every step of the way to get us to accept what they are calling the "New Normal"... the question is where will these micro-commitments eventually take us? When they start loading people in box-cars to take them to "camps for the unvaccinated" it will be too late.

A link you can share with this post:
https://mchatfield5.wixsite.com/mich...-u-s-and-world

This thread brought to you by

NC0763015.jpg-650.jpg

1. The pattern interrupt: the being "being alert and receptive" is a permanent state for the majority of Americas. Why? there are always "enemies" internally and externally. You need to "work or die". If you get really sick, well fuck you if you lose your job. There is always someone ready to shoot you in public. A constant state of "fear" if you will. Someone will steal your stuff, take you car, punch you randomly because you are _____, whatever.

The typical mindset is in fact this state of alertness.

Covid or protests are not the interrupt itself. They are the result of interrupting the interrupt. People could exist in that previous state, live was sorta bearable. One knew how to act, what to do to get by. Now, the actual reality of the statue of the Union is open like a big map.

Example were it is easily seen: Joga teachers. The lived in a alternative reality as well, they are "woke" even. Their make believe world was just fine, people were making money and the Joga Pants business is a mutli billion dollar industry. Yes, for yoga you need the right pants, and shirt, and crystals and other stupid shit. Books about how to set up your personal altar and how to feed or give water to your deities. It's a complete mindcontrol alternative religion shit show.

Along comes Covid. Their life falls apart. The go broke. 80% are repeating conspiracy theories they found on the web, because they cannot deal with actual reality and really want to escape back to it from reality.

2. Your full of shit. Show me anything credible about any microchips please.

I'd say your number 2 stuff is the result of you being lost and confused, because Covid took you out of our usual "alerted" state, and this is how you react: trying to grasp any available straw to bring you back to our old reality with explanations that only make sense to you.

But the USSS is a probability if Trump actually trys to Hitler his way into a permanent presidency. All the flags are up and waving, I'm just waiting and hoping for, well, someone to get off the darn porch.

Last edited:
1. The pattern interrupt: the being "being alert and receptive" is a permanent state for the majority of Americas. Why? there are always "enemies" internally and externally. You need to "work or die". If you get really sick, well fuck you if you lose your job. There is always someone ready to shoot you in public. A constant state of "fear" if you will. Someone will steal your stuff, take you car, punch you randomly because you are _____, whatever.

Please, just stop. This is nowhere near the truth, nor the reality for the majority of Americans. Maybe those who live in the inner cities, in the "hood." My gosh.

OP, very interesting and well thought out post.

However, what you're not having faith in are the DA's, law enforcement, etcetera who have literally sworn off governors' orders, without reprimand. We have a few counties here in Pennsylvania who have done so, and the only issue they had to deal with, was the governor keeping their counties locked down 3 extra weeks. The stories shared on social media and the news are NOT the norm...many people went to work during these lock downs without repercussions. Hair dressers went back to cutting hair or making house calls, contractors went back to building and remodeling, etcetera. Our local communities have turned their backs, for the most part, on the narrative. In our stores less than 25% of the customers are wearing masks. Staff have to, or get fired, but they're not even stopping us from coming in the store without a mask, because...HIPAA.

So in monosyllabic english please? Or a TDLR?

The post makes the assumption that 2020 events are a conspiracy. The final paragraph sums it up. Not commenting one way or another, just offering it at the TL;DR

Do you see why, now, patriots are still on their porches? We were caught off-guard, we expected them to come for our guns and they didn't, they did the unexpected (broke our pattern) using a hyper-sensationalized flu virus to create a fake pandemic. They used a pattern interrupt to put the entire country, nay the entire world into a receptive state, willing and ready to accept a Big Brother government, so long as it protected us from the big, bad, scary virus. And they've been using micro-commitments every step of the way to get us to accept what they are calling the "New Normal"... the question is where will these micro-commitments eventually take us? When they start loading people in box-cars to take them to "camps for the unvaccinated" it will be too late.

Below are my thoughts, not relevant to your question:

I'm not a fan of things like 'neuro-linguistic programming'. These are generally organized by guys like Tony Robinson. I group up this type of stuff into one big batch: Dianetics/Scientology, 12-step programs, NLP, Cults, Sales Seminars, Motivational Speaking, Swamis and Gurus.... these are all kind of the same thing.

It's kind of what makes me a bit less positive about guys like Scott Adams. Adams is a creative genius, but he also buys into control and hypnosis techniques which may very well appear to work. These types of things seem to organize the world for the DOERs, i.e. the Hypnotist, not actually the subjects or reality in general. That is, if you want to convince someone that Chevy is better than Ford, you will automatically use 'Neuro-Linguistic Programming' to do it.

Please, just stop. This is nowhere near the truth, nor the reality for the majority of Americans. Maybe those who live in the inner cities, in the "hood." My gosh.

Those are the people screwing up the country. Stop pretending they don't exist - from your bubble of what you think is America.
It is certainly alive and well in the bay area.

I have never, except in America, walked up to a stranger in a car to ask for directions (as a white guy btw) and was stoppped with a firm voice. Guy rolled up his window until an inch and then called me over. That struck me as very strange. It's only one of many, many examples.

So. You are all saying this is not the most orwellian gas lighting bullshit campaign ever attempted with consistent result patterns.

Whether or not mchat has predicted the exact scenario, this scenario is likely over time. The official data record in regard to innoculations....as part of your ID is being talked about and has been for years....a chip will be acceptable to mask retards that rub concentrated germs built up of all kinds all over themselves and everything they interact with all day long. From constantly mishandling their ppe... Their car is a death zone ....

Retards all of us?.???.

Dutifully wear mask and gloves digging through purse and wallet and phone handling all day...and no level 4 decon setup to enter and egress home that is sealed? You need gallons of virus killer on rags wiping constantly all day....have yet to see it.

If you swipe your card anywhere.... especially a drive thru. You are Fawked. Game over ...

Placebo is the kind word.

So I hope hope mchat is accurate.

Because if half or more of us are this useless.. and willing to take away others rights for not being a useless fuktard by not wearing a handkerchief....death is the only deserving justified cure.

MChat Do you smell lube? Don't worry the govt won't use any on you when they send old lon horiuchi over to have a chat. Do you agree that your post is only slightly probable?:flipoff2:

So. You are all saying this is not the most orwellian gas lighting bullshit campaign ever attempted with consistent result patterns.

Whether or not mchat has predicted the exact scenario, this scenario is likely over time. The official data record in regard to innoculations....as part of your ID is being talked about and has been for years....a chip will be acceptable to mask retards that rub concentrated germs built up of all kinds all over themselves and everything they interact with all day long. From constantly mishandling their ppe... Their car is a death zone ....

Retards all of us?.???.

Dutifully wear mask and gloves digging through purse and wallet and phone handling all day...and no level 4 decon setup to enter and egress home that is sealed? You need gallons of virus killer on rags wiping constantly all day....have yet to see it.

If you swipe your card anywhere.... especially a drive thru. You are Fawked. Game over ...

Because if half or more of us are this useless.. and willing to take away others rights for not being a useless fuktard by not wearing a handkerchief....death is the only deserving justified cure.

You are a very confused person as well.
It's not a killer virus.
There is ZERO conspiracy going on. ZERO.
Yes, there are many using this pandemic as an excuse to rip off others, but it's only fair in capitalism. If yer dumb, you will buy into it. See what is happening?

I touch my card to the machine, no pin needed.

I don't have any problem with having my vacs in on combined with my id. Zero issues. It's actually only beneficial for me. Too many times I need to prove some vac to enter some shit place for work. I always misplace my handwritten and stickerd shit. I don't see a reason why this is an issue.

Those are the people screwing up the country. Stop pretending they don't exist - from your bubble of what you think is America.
It is certainly alive and well in the bay area.

I have never, except in America, walked up to a stranger in a car to ask for directions (as a white guy btw) and was stoppped with a firm voice. Guy rolled up his window until an inch and then called me over. That struck me as very strange. It's only one of many, many examples.

I don't pretend they don't exist. What I'm telling you is that they're not the majority. I'm also telling you that what is being reported is far from reality. Funny you think I have a bubble of what America is, meanwhile I'm an American, who travels. You're a German, watching our MSM and you think you know what America is. Please.

It's not a killer virus.
Yes, there are many using this pandemic as an excuse to rip off others, but it's only fair in capitalism. If yer dumb, you will buy into it. See what is happening?

I don't have any problem with having my vacs in on combined with my id. Zero issues. It's actually only beneficial for me. Too many times I need to prove some vac to enter some shit place for work. I always misplace my handwritten and stickerd shit. I don't see a reason why this is an issue.

Americans don't have to do that, and don't want to have to do that. There's the issue.

Retards all of us?.???.

I laugh at the people wearing gloves. They have no thought about everything they cross contaminate from point A to point B. They also don't let disinfectant sit. They immediately wipe it off. Laughable, really, and like you said, it's all a placebo.

OP, very interesting and well thought out post.

However, what you're not having faith in are the DA's, law enforcement, etcetera who have literally sworn off governors' orders, without reprimand. We have a few counties here in Pennsylvania who have done so, and the only issue they had to deal with, was the governor keeping their counties locked down 3 extra weeks. The stories shared on social media and the news are NOT the norm...many people went to work during these lock downs without repercussions. Hair dressers went back to cutting hair or making house calls, contractors went back to building and remodeling, etcetera. Our local communities have turned their backs, for the most part, on the narrative. In our stores less than 25% of the customers are wearing masks. Staff have to, or get fired, but they're not even stopping us from coming in the store without a mask, because...HIPAA.

And yet, I see a lot of good police officers putting in for early retirement... it's almost as if these riots and calls to "defund the police" are designed to eliminate officers that aren't "sympathetic to the cause." What kind of police force will we have if the Left gets their way? A police force where half willingly go along with each micro-commitment and the other half reluctantly going along ("good men doing nothing").

And yet, I see a lot of good police officers putting in for early retirement... it's almost as if these riots and calls to "defund the police" are designed to eliminate officers that aren't "sympathetic to the cause." What kind of police force will we have if the Left gets their way? A police force where half willingly go along with each micro-commitment and the other half reluctantly going along ("good men doing nothing").

Eh, I get your point, but I don't think it's the case everywhere. For instance, I just read on the Epoch Times that a Pennsylvania police officer in Erie kicked a female protester, who was sitting on the ground, in the chest, and neither of them are being prosecuted. It basically came down to the cop was doing his job. The person wasn't really breaking the law enough, so whatever.

I'm not a fan of things like 'neuro-linguistic programming'. These are generally organized by guys like Tony Robinson. I group up this type of stuff into one big batch: Dianetics/Scientology, 12-step programs, NLP, Cults, Sales Seminars, Motivational Speaking, Swamis and Gurus.... these are all kind of the same thing.

It's kind of what makes me a bit less positive about guys like Scott Adams. Adams is a creative genius, but he also buys into control and hypnosis techniques which may very well appear to work. These types of things seem to organize the world for the DOERs, i.e. the Hypnotist, not actually the subjects or reality in general. That is, if you want to convince someone that Chevy is better than Ford, you will automatically use 'Neuro-Linguistic Programming' to do it.

I don't know why people think of NLP and Hypnosis as "mind control," (I do realize that some NLP/Hypnosis programs actually use the term "Mind Control" in their marketing material) the reality is that the only person that can truly control your mind is you. However most people don't control their minds which leaves them open to suggestion from outside forces (Family, Friends, TV commercials, Mainstream Media, Political figures, etc...); NLP was more or less founded on studying how these "suggestions" work (e.g. the repeatable, modellable steps rather than the "why") and started with studying extremely successful therapists (like Milton Erikson) to see how they did what they did and then to try to model their technique without needing to understand the "why" the technique worked. It started with mental therapy and at some point became about sales and marketing (communicating with the subconscious mind is much more effective than communicating with the conscious mind since the conscious mind is constantly "on guard").

Here is a silly example, but it works most of the time; read the following out loud:

Silk, Silk, Silk, Silk, Silk, Silk, Silk, Silk, Silk, Silk

What do cows drink?

Here is a video that shows a stage hypnotist using pattern interrupts for rapid hypnotic induction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RA2Zy_IZfQ (forward to about 7:20 for the rapid induction part)

This is another video (yes, I see the "Mind Control" in the title) where someone is teaching the technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Rpk4vA4c5Q

Now I know that some will say people are "going along" with it in the 2nd video; and you are partially correct. Most people think that a hypnotic state is an unconscious state; well that's not called hypnosis, that's called sleep. While a hypnotist will use the word "sleep" a hypnotic trance is not like sleep; you are aware of everything that is going on, even aware that you are in the trance, you just don't care and you feel good. Also you can pull yourself out anytime, if you want to (like the guy in the striped shirt in 2nd video).

At the time of this posting I haven't watched either video from start to finish, but both videos demonstrate the effectiveness of a pattern interrupt. This is what has happened with the current "pandemic" (by design or not), the vast majority of people's daily, routine patterns were interrupted, leaving society in a "receptive" state, but instead of "sleep" being given as a suggestion, we are being given "here's a new normal."

What was your immediate answer to the question "What do cows drink?" Most people's minds want to answer "Milk", if you've heard or seen that before you might have thought "Water" instead, but more likely you thought "Milk... no wait, water" Did I "control" your mind? No, you did, you just let an outside force (silk, silk, silk...) push you in a certain direction (milk).

Last edited:
It's not a killer virus.

Denial. If you can't fathom the possibility a lot of this by design, the paid agitators, the non stop media fear mongering, the double speak, the push to a cashless society, with facial recognition, eaves dropping and data gathering, all pushing towards a global one world government, you are the one confused.

Denial. If you can't fathom the possibility a lot of this by design, the paid agitators, the non stop media fear mongering, the double speak, the push to a cashless society, with facial recognition, eaves dropping and data gathering, all pushing towards a global one world government, you are the one confused.

Funny, dude thinks he knows what is going on here in the US of A because he watches the news. Fucking retard.:lmao:

It would be REALLY interesting to get Ed Snowden's thoughts on current events...

I was watching some NASCAR replays from the 80's and 90's on YouTube.
i ended up buying MGD because it's still in the black and gold can and I hadn't had any in years.

Have I been mind controlled? :flipoff2:

propaganda is what it is manifested as. NLP is an interesting description of it.

I disagree strongly about the chip vaccine theory and think the general public is somewhat more resilient than as described, but i'm a die hard when it comes to losing faith in humanity :rasta:

RE: "Mind Control"

Imagine, if you will, a guy in a boat on a perfectly still pond; he could easily use a pair of oars and move anywhere on the pond very easily. However if he just allows the boat to drift and float, even a small stone thrown into the pond will cause ripples that will move the boat. Does the stone then "control" the boat?

The same is true of your mind (the guy in the boat), take control of your mind (put the oars to use) and you go where you want. Don't do anything but "float" and all of the outside influences in your life (the thrown stone) will move you wherever.

Most people just float (we call them sheeple) as of late, the Left has been dumping a load of rocks into one side of the pond in a deliberate effort to move the floaters (sheeple) a specific direction; the Right has been randomly pitching rocks trying to fight back. If Libertarians, Constitutionalists and Conservatives don't come together and start coordinating efforts against the Left, the Left will ultimately win.

Top Back Refresh