What's new

CA Need Vehicles hauled from Palmdale to Portland

Hopper

Member Number
My father passed and I now have a few things I need to get up to Oregon at some point. One is a 86 4x4 ford van. Probably weighs in around 4500-5k lbs. We also have a 02 7.3 4x4 ford extra cab sb. I don't know what that one weighs in at but I can look it up. Not in a hurry. Let me know

I'm sorry to hear about your dad.

Both of those vehicles are going to be costly to ship due to size and weight, and California in general. I'd probably fly in, buy a car trailer and tow the van home with the super duty

Any idea what you are thinking it will cost? I might be able to be talked into it.

Might be better to sell them where they are. That area will bring more money for either truck then about anywhere else in the country

I guess I failed to mention that neither one of them run. So driving them back wont work. I would have drove them back by now. I.E.-WHY I need to transport them.

The diesel 7.3 I could care less about but hard to sell it when I can just drop in and show it.

The van I want to keep. Its something I know my dad wouldn't like to see go away.

I guess I failed to mention that neither one of them run. So driving them back wont work. I would have drove them back by now. I.E.-WHY I need to transport them.

The diesel 7.3 I could care less about but hard to sell it when I can just drop in and show it.

The van I want to keep. Its something I know my dad wouldn't like to see go away.
Details on the 7.3? My dads looking for a truck and also has the capability to tow a van up north

02 ford F250 7.3 extra cab short bed. White. Not sure of lift size. Probably 6". I think it has 37"s on it. I have no idea what it needs. Never looked at the miles. We had it towed to Palmdale. I only looked at it long enough to know it wouldn't start or run. We had to move a lot of his shit around so time was minimal. All his extra shit went to our family members property. Kinda the shit-uation I'm in. LOL The stuff that worked came home with us.

Top Back Refresh