What's new

Need someone to bend / cut some metal for me

crispins

FJB
Member Number
Loc
Pigeon Forge, TN
Who here could do me a solid.

I'll pay cash, rides on Exocet, or donate to land use (if that is even a thing anymore)

The kit I bought to build another Exocet is missing a couple of parts.

I cannot get them from the manufacturer.

I have a friend who has the parts he can lend me.

Who here can quickly build these parts for me if I send you the parts I need copied?

Here is the drawing of what I need, looks not that fucking hard but I do not know anyone that does this shit where I live.
107599457_4080592585316129_2298269435394351057_n.png

It is the 2 brackets circled.

See if you can talk them out of the CAD file for the parts, if they won't supply you your parts. At least that way you wouldn't have to ship your buddies parts anywhere to get them reproduced.

See if you can talk them out of the CAD file for the parts, if they won't supply you your parts. At least that way you wouldn't have to ship your buddies parts anywhere to get them reproduced.

I never thought about that.

Right now I am talking to someone who says they can make it for me.

Adam Deuling could do it. He just got a CNC bender to go w his plasma. He's too busy for this place, though.

https://ddesignllc.com/about/
https://www.facebook.com/DeulingDesign/

filedata/fetch?id=63895&d=1594159849

Glad someone beat me to recommending him. I have always been super impressed by Adam. He put up with our shit on pirate in the beginning and now is successful turning out :grinpimp: fab work. Im jealous of his fab skills:laughing:. He will be getting a note if I ever have a job/budget worthy of him.

Its always awesome to see someone succeed and thrive. Wonder if he ever made it over to Irate :usa:

Glad someone beat me to recommending him. I have always been super impressed by Adam. He put up with our shit on pirate in the beginning and now is successful turning out :grinpimp: fab work. Im jealous of his fab skills:laughing:. He will be getting a note if I ever have a job/budget worthy of him.

Its always awesome to see someone succeed and thrive. Wonder if he ever made it over to Irate :usa:

Nope. I asked him on FB, and he said he doesn't have time for forums anymore. :/ (He said on Facebook.)

Top Back Refresh