What's new

Need some threading done

Texas97

Surgical Shotgunner
Member Number
Loc
Texas
Looking for someone to do a regular cut and re-thread because im dumb and screwed up a pinned AR barrel, but thats less important and secondary to the other threading im looking for.

That work consists of one lens cap for the objective bell on a 1 inch Unertl target scope. this is a rarer scope than the 1.25", 1.5" and 2" scopes and therefore the few folks that are spinning up caps for those scopes are not able to make one for mine since its different. i can send the actual female piece that needs the threaded cap for. it can be made out of steel or aluminum, machinists choice.

anyone interested in getting this handled? i have things to trade ... some ammo, some reloading items, and also have money i can pay with.

PXL_20210627_214429264.jpg

PXL_20210627_214422494.jpg

Thanks in advance.

I have too much backlog right now to take on the cap, and I suspect you could find someone local to thread the barrel faster/cheaper than I could do it.

I have too much backlog right now to take on the cap, and I suspect you could find someone local to thread the barrel faster/cheaper than I could do it.

yeah, im not so worried about the barrel. its relatively easy. cut to 11.5", rethread 1/2x28.

the cap is the rarer issue im trying to remedy. there may be someone local for that too, but im not sure.

Top Back Refresh