What's new

Need paint code help

Texas97

Surgical Shotgunner
Member Number
Loc
Texas
Looking for these paint codes at HD ( Behr), Lowes or Sherwin Williams. Or should I order online? I only need a small pint of each .

Blue
Cable No. 70075
Old Glory Blue
PMS 282c

Red
#bb133e
Cable No. 70180
Old Glory Red
PMS 193C

White
#ffffff
Cable No. 70001
White
Pantone White

I tried to get Behr colors to match using these codes and I'm either a dummy or the guy at the Home Depot computer was a dummy

Little help?

Those seem to be Pantone color codes but i can't find them, anyway.

Probably need to research online.

20230723_193103.jpg

20230723_192829.jpg

Those seem to be Pantone color codes but i can't find them, anyway.

Probably need to research online.

20230723_193103.jpg

20230723_192829.jpg

I cannot find anything that translates over to a paint I can buy. May try Sherwin Williams tomorrow and see if those guys aren't mouth breathing

Just googled online. It's for a Texas flag I'm painting.

Still can't find those codes.

I'd bring something in for a color match. I have an account w/ Sherwin Williams and they aren't as experienced as i am. < - - What does that tell ya? :laughing:

Does this help?

The PMS numbers are Pantone color codes. They'll be in the standard Pantone color book, any industrial paint store worth a shit will have one on hand and they can custom mix to the book if they don't already have the forumla. My Sherwin Williams definitely can.

The #xxxxx are hex codes, they're basically only useful in computers there's not much a paint store can do with them. Named colors like 'old glory blue' are hit and miss - they're generally just something that someone else had matched up and the store saved them under that name so they may or may not be correct. I have no idea what the cable numbers are.

Pantone-Forumla-Guide_grande.jpg

well, walked into a sherwin williams. told me i gotta go to another sherwin williams to get the actual pantone paint book.

i am think this might be more trouble than its worth. i got a Behr Safety Red and Safety Blue , allegedly.

ill try one more place today and see if i can get something that matches up exactly.

Looking for these paint codes at HD ( Behr), Lowes or Sherwin Williams. Or should I order online? I only need a small pint of each .

Blue
Cable No. 70075
Old Glory Blue
PMS 282c

Red
#bb133e
Cable No. 70180
Old Glory Red
PMS 193C

White
#ffffff
Cable No. 70001
White
Pantone White

I tried to get Behr colors to match using these codes and I'm either a dummy or the guy at the Home Depot computer was a dummy

Little help?
You are clearly involved n some sort of dumbestic terraizm and no one should be aiding and abetting.

You racist you.

:flipoff2:

well, SHerwin was able to get me the blue. The red came out too salmon. soo..... away we go with what i got.

Top Back Refresh